Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Spawn vrs. Alucard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok for all you anime/manga and comic book fans out there I've got a match up for you

Alucard, the most kick but vampire from japan

vrs.

Spawn, the hellspawn warrior who had lots of chains.

Ok so who do you think would win.
I did read comics, still do occasionally but never Marvel or Manga Tongue And Anime comes from animation Wink
Alucard definetly. Did you see what he can do? It's nasty.

"You're dog food... now become dog shit! KABLAAM!" (or something like that) :lmao:
Well I think it would be a rather even match untill the end, and since spawns powers (even though he doesn't use them that much) come from hell he could kill off Alucard. Best part is that there both dead.
Spawn will kick his Arse Smile
Alucard's the most powerful vampire in existance! He'd just eat Spawn. Alucard's practically immortal, plus the jackal shoots 13 mm rounds of pure macedonian silver, melted from a cross, and has exposive tipped blessed mercury tips.

If Spawn gets his powers from hell, that's going to HURT. Not to mention that it's hard to hit something that can immaterialize. plus, spawn can't copy anderson and set up some holy field, because presumably that'd harm him too.
As much as i like Spawn, he has always been a bit of a weakling and lets face it, he is a born looser Wink

I voted Alucard :check: