Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC43 "The Bridge Inn" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I can't download the assests from the forge. Do I need to? I still have the plugins and bsa's from 3.24. Will that work? I am downloading 3.28 and the patch at this moment.
Quote:Originally posted by trebor197676
I can't download the assests from the forge. Do I need to?
No.

Quote:Originally posted by trebor197676
I am downloading 3.28 and the patch at this moment.
That's the version you'll need to continue with your modding.
k, thanks
I sent an E-mail to trebor197676 to no avail so I'll change the claim status to open.
I'll take it, so we can finish the last of the Steadhelm interiors.
Great! Smile

The PC can choose from three suites for rent.

If necessary, I'll take care of the scripting.

Info.
I've been checking out the claim and the previous discussion and I have a few questions:

- Is it decided upon what name to call the owner, or can I just generate a name?

- Is there a general idea of how much renting each suite should be?

- Should I also add a few residents, because there are about 7 unused rooms, and the whole place would seem a bit empty.

- The beginning of the renting system has been started by whoever RF is and it uses the innkeeper giving the PC the key to the room. Should I change this to the vanilla system of unlocking the door without a key?
Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
I've been checking out the claim and the previous discussion and I have a few questions:

1. - Is it decided upon what name to call the owner, or can I just generate a name?

2. - Is there a general idea of how much renting each suite should be?

3. - Should I also add a few residents, because there are about 7 unused rooms, and the whole place would seem a bit empty.

4. Should I change this to the vanilla system of unlocking the door without a key?

1. Just generate a name.
  2. In Cyrodill it's quite cheap, how does 300 gold sound?
  3. That's fine.
  4. Okay.
OK - I'll get it done either today or tomorrow.

sandor - you said 300 gold. Is this for all 3 suites, or should there be the least expensive, the middle and the most expensive with different prices?
Different prices would be nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6