Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Flying Creatures - Here is how!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This mod, adds a "flying" Akatosh, which, does fly! Check it out here - http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...l&id=2774.

I played it and it is pretty cool (works flawlessly!

I think this eliminates the huge issue we were going to have with creating Netchs and Cliffracers!
I saw this in another thread. Looks good. :yes:

Maybe we could implement it for MW flying creatures like you say. I hope it works well if we can.
I think it will Dave! Maybe now, we can get a "Mountable Flyable Cliffracer"!
Oh boy, we can make Cliffracers now! Everyone loves cliffracers right?

How have we survived this past year without them Big Grin

Mountable cliffracers i wouldn't be so bad...
I guess an entire new generation will curse off the cliffracer now though
Man I remember loathing the sight... The music would start up and I would go... Ah man! But when I played oblivion I fealt something was missing, that something was my favorite annoying cliff racer Cool
I liked driving cliff reacers extinct....
Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Man I remember loathing the sight... The music would start up and I would go... Ah man! But when I played oblivion I fealt something was missing, that something was my favorite annoying cliff racer Cool

I feel the same way. Wink
NOTE: I'll post my idea up somewhere else
Ahh i'm pretty sure the dragon can't really fly by itself... which creates problems if you want to have actual creatures that can fly. Because the AI that controls a creature isn't quite complcated enough to tap into scripts, i don't know "true" creature flight is possible.

But if someone can do it, it's Saiden, so i'll just let him work silently on Akatosh, until someone figures out a "true" flying
@ Seniosh - Actually it does, it seems to, at least. Without the player controlling it.