Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Temporary Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've thought about it, and I've decided to temporarily resign from Silgrad Tower and Beyond Cyrodiil. I will stop in once in a while to see how you guys are doing. I will probably be back, but it will most likely be in a matter of months. So, I will be handing mayorship of Ebbedin over to TheImperialDragon, he is doing a much better job than I ever could and will be a much better mayor. For Thras, if all goes well with it, I will leave it up to The Old Ye Bard to decide who will be the Head of Interiors. So, I'll probably be off playing WoW or something with my friends. Good luck with modding, and I wish you guys all the best.

:crown:

Emperor, out!

(WoW players, look up Umaril on the Gurubashi server if you want)
I wish you all the best and hope to see you back some day Big Grin Now lets us hope we don't let you down. When you get back I expect you give me some Gnome babyheads Wink
a resignation is a resignation, no temporary/not temporary, resignation is it, when you return you return as if you are a newcomer, as you have resigned from your post/position, its not like its still yours after you resign

in any case have fun with World of Warcraft
I don't look favorably on it, but I don't feel as hostile as Ku seems to, at any rate, I wish you luck.
I respectfully disagree with KukulzA. When he comes back he might have grown in skill en person and still has lots of experience with BC and ST. To me he's always welcome and will always be seen as a valauble member. KukulzA you got a bad day? Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
I respectfully disagree with KukulzA. When he comes back he might have grown in skill en person and still has lots of experience with BC and ST. To me he's always welcome and will always be seen as a valauble member. KukulzA you got a bad day? Tongue

to me, it is one thing to say i will return and another to say you resign...
when you resign you give up... when you say you will return you are taking a break

temporary resignation sounds funny to me, cause its it saying you give up, but then you intend to come back later... I'm not sure what to make of it... I dunno, maybe it's because I've seen folks say they're a bit tired or busy and that they'll 'temporarily' resign and never come back... wish him luck, but from my experiences even when folks return its not long before they 'disappear' forever and i never see 'em again...

just drawing from personal experience, but maybe i'm not giving enough credit Confusedhrug:
We'll miss you ITE (Aight? Wink )!
How sad to see you go IAMTHEEMPEROR, I hope you will come back later Smile

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
in any case have fun with World of Warcraft

Do people still play that old and ugly game!? What's up with that? :eek:
Sad to see ya go :confused:
We will miss you, but please come back! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil

to me, it is one thing to say I will return and another to say you resign...
when you resign you give up... when you say you will return you are taking a break

temporary resignation sounds funny to me, cause its it saying you give up, but then you intend to come back later... I'm not sure what to make of it... I dunno, maybe it's because I've seen folks say they're a bit tired or busy and that they'll 'temporarily' resign and never come back... wish him luck, but from my experiences even when folks return its not long before they 'disappear' forever and I never see 'em again...

just drawing from personal experience, but maybe i'm not giving enough credit Confusedhrug:

I don't see it like he gives up, he takes a break.
Pages: 1 2 3 4