Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Tower Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Did you ever think of compiling a Silgrad Tower book? It would feature a portion of the book database, a portion of the broadsheets and offcourse a story-mode version of the Mainquest and possible big sidequests... I think it would be kick-ass!

On http://www.lulu.com you can publish your books for free (no set-up fee), the book would be about 10 dollars (5 dollar for pages, 4 dollar for the bundling, 1 dollar as royalty). We would keep all the rights, and the die-hard Silgrad Tower fans would very much enjoy such a keepsake (I know I would!).

I'd be willing to compile the book....

EDIT: List of features:

- Behind the screens talk with the Silgrad Tower mayors and core
- Broadsheets to enlighten on the racial distinctions, tensions, etc.
- Mainquest made into story
- Every smallest detail about factions, etc.
- Every smallest detail about cities, etc.
- Maps
- Small introductions to Oblivion lore (all written by fans offcourse)
- Some books from the Silgrad Tower book database

Cheers,
Cuthalion
A silgrad tower book? How do you mean?

By book database, which books do you mean? All the ones bethesda did are copyrighted of course. So you could put together KukulzA's stories for that (they are KICKASS)

now by story-mode version of the quest, i assume you mean just putting the mainquest as a story.

But how big would that book be? If you're going to do a ST book, i'd say make a full guide to Silgrad Tower. Include many maps of the territory, interesting sites, and walkthroughs for the main quest, fighters guild, mages guild, morag tong, and whatever large quests there may be (such as Dumac)

It'd be a lot of work though, and i'm not sure how much it would sell. Plus, you'd have to be sure not to piss off bethesda.

Truthfully, what i'd REALLY like to see is Silgrad Tower T-shirts. We made the models and everything, so we could legally put a model of Soluthis on a T-shirt. Or the actual tower itself, or ebbedin, steadhelm, a map of the entire place, ect,

you could also make hats.

If someone can find some REALLY awesome images from Silgrad Tower, head over to Cafe Press and make some t-shirts.
It's not illegal to put our own made stories in a book. And Beth wouldn't have any trouble with us doing that, because people buying that book will already have bought Morrowind/Oblivion....

And with our book database, look in this sub-forum and you know what I meant....

And I meant both a guide and a story-mainquest. And offcourse there would be a full guide to Silgrad Tower. I'd say these things included:

- Behind the screens talk with the Silgrad Tower mayors and core
- Broadsheets to enlighten on the racial distinctions, tensions, etc.
- Mainquest made into story
- Every smallest detail about factions, etc.
- Every smallest detail about cities, etc.
- Maps
- Small introductions to Oblivion lore (all written by fans offcourse)
- Some books from the Silgrad Tower book database
Hmm, there is a lot of stuff in the literature section. If you want to do it, go for it! You could probably make a decent bit of money off of it. Only thing is that it'll have to be published after everything or almost everything is finalized, which means you have a lot of time to work on it
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
By book database, which books do you mean? All the ones bethesda did are copyrighted of course. So you could put together KukulzA's stories for that (they are KICKASS)
I just browsed through all of the pages of the lit subforums. You've compiled about enough kickass to kill chuck norris, and definitely enough to put in a book.

I think this might turn out rather nicely.

Now anyone want to do t-shirts? I really need some new clothes, and if you make a t-shirt on cafepress you can get money off of it. Please, exploit my need for a t-shirt. the U.S. is capitalist for a reason.
they still need a lot of fixing up though, it'll take a LONG time to fix them all up and triple check them
http://www.fouteshirts.nl/paginas/home.htm -> a dutch website where you can make your own shirts, I'm sure they have something like that in the States...

Well KuKulza, I could really use your help if Razorwing gives the Go!
Yeah, http://www.cafepress.com It's the same thing basically. I just don't have a good eye for getting good screenshots. Some people can take the most beautiful and awe-inspiring shots, but not me.

So i'd like someone who can take good screenshots to unashamedly exploit my love of Silgrad Tower and my need for a t-shirt.

KukulzA, you've got a lot of stuff, and it may need to be edited, but we can't really release guides and stuff until the final (or near final) version of Silgrad Tower is released, so you've got time.
I just hope they don't detract from Vvardenfell and Black Marsh - mods I am more deeply into, I mean consider almost all my stories happen on or very close to Vvardenfell or Black Marsh... love Silgrad but remember I have my priorities...

other than that it's all sounding good to me
Pages: 1 2