Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC25 "Morag Tong Guild Hall" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, it's a bit late for this, seeing as Steadhelm's mostly done, but is there room for a Morag Tong Guildhall, Outpost, House, place of meeting, or anything?

The main point is that i would like to know if i can reserve any building you have as a Morag Tong thing. I don't care if it's a large building, small building, whatever. The guys can sleep in the guild if there aren't enough houses.

If there's no room for the Morag Tong, or you don't want to reserve a Guildhall that i won't be able to do for a while, i understand. Just thought the Morag Tong should have a pretty large area.

And just to explain further, i can't do this immediately. There is no time, because i have to finish the Soluthis Guildhall, set up the NPCs, hopefully have the beginning quest done, set up the Silgrad Guildhall, all those NPCs, and THEN i can do this. So as you can see, my list is pretty swamped right now. But, almost everything is done here, and if i waited until i had the time to do this, it would create inconvenience.

So i beg you, please allow a humble guild of assassins to kill the citizens of steadhelm!

[edit] Ok, i probably should've put this in the Steadhelm Discussion, but i wanted to get this up as quickly as possible. I apoligize if this was a bad place, if you want to move this, go ahead
I assigned SHC25 to the MT.
Use the attached esp file to start modding.

I think it's large enough. Smile

You'll need the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.14 or a higher version.
How's it going?
I've been swamped with work for the past week. apparantly every single one of my teachers decided that we should have a major project due this week.

So 2 essays and a project later, i should be able to start over the weekend. Also have to finish up AI and dialogue for the soluthis hall
good to hear that it's progressingSmile
Again, How's it going?Big Grin
Well, i've been lazy and forgetful haven't I? Well i'm going to start tackling this, which i've admittedly neglected.

One question: Can i add rooms to it? Cause the doors coming off of the central tower don't connect to anything that i'm aware of, and i could use space for NPCs to sleep.

Sorry for being a bit lazy, i'll get to work as soon as i get a reply.
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
One question: Can I add rooms to it? Cause the doors coming off of the central tower don't connect to anything that i'm aware of, and I could use space for NPCs to sleep.
You have to add three other cells. Check the LeyawiinFightersGuild.

I am looking forward to the final result. Smile
This the last interior in the city that has to be finished.

When do you think it will be finished?

TIA. Smile
everyone's calling in my old claims huh? I'm pretty sure i got decently far with it last time i worked on it (most of the clutter done). There's only going to be 3-4 guildmembers, so it shouldn't take terribly long for dialogue and stuff.

Can't do it tonight, my teachers apparently haven't heard that we have a holiday called "Thanksgiving" coming up, and are giving me nothing to be thankful for. I got 2 tests and an in-class essay tomorrow.

I'll look at it tomorrow after school, and then i'll make up an estimate of when i'll finish it. Really shouldn't take too long, so sorry to keep you waiting. A very very early estimate is that it'll do it over the next weekend (we have a 4-day weekend for thanksgiving)

Thanks for the patience
Pages: 1 2 3 4