Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Release Alpha 2.1 (internal release)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Alright, link to ESM is here: LINK

Link to Data files is here: LINK

We have now merged the Anequina Desert Tileset (Created by shewter) that will be used for Orcrest and neighboring settlements!

The new complete heightmap is in the worldspace "Tesannwyn". The heightmap is 16 quads and complete.

The old landmass will remain until we have moved everything important over.

Known issues: The northernmost 1-20 cells (based on where you are) are underwater, this shouldn't be within playable range, and even if it is the work to raise the land should be minimal.

Lefternmost column of cells glitched upon saving.

Contents:
-Shewter's Wonderful Tileset!
-Sand Cave
-Sandy Armor
-Desert Legion Armor
-Heightmap
-UL Desert Modder's Resource
-Alternate Sand Textures
-Gem Weaponry
-Shewter's Blades (Multiple)

Comming soon:
-Mud Huts
-Ruby Armor

What this means: You can create a dungeon, and plug it on the map. You can creat a splotch of hand edited land (This is still an important aspect, the heightmap isn't that attractive by itself). You can make a settlement. Don't wait for a claim to go up! If you have a modding urge, post and ap! And if you think it shouldn't be a problem, you can even begin work before it's approved (though no guarantees that it will be)

Edit 2007.05.15 01:27:
I've found the issue, it has to do with subtractive noise, am trying to fix now, expect it within the night.
major step DAs :goodjob:
Ok, TESannwyn flips RAWS (dealt with), TES exporter adds 4096 to the height (dealt with), the TES exporter uses 4 times the specific number for height (deal with), this should work perfectly, importing now.

Edit 2007.05.20 23:28:
It's a little blocky, and the sea's a tiny bit shallow, but how is THIS for an overview :-)

DarkAsmodeous has attached this image (downsized version):
[Image: tn_attachment-8448.jpg]
Overview.jpg (80.02 KB)
looks great
Alright, just waiting on the merge :yes:

ID is a busy man, and he's already done this a couple more times than he agreed to, so that may take a couple of days, but with a bit of patience we will have our heightmap to mod from! (Sorry about the false alarm last week Blush
Okay, we'll try this again. Smile

Edit 2007.05.22 14:24:

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Alright, just waiting on the merge :yes:

I still haven't received any new files? ?( Did you forget to send the link?
Posted it in the management forum a couple of days ago, it has the bouncy people.

Edit 2007.05.23 04:35:
Posted! The south is mostly flat so that we can do more detailed jungle work there, but the farther north you get, the larger the hills become.

Looking forward to this :-)

Edit 2007.05.23 17:41:
I would hope that our modders would download this...
The link points to the right ESM.
The download is fine, unfortunately with the data files a lot of the objects give me a corrupt warning when unpacking the file.
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
The download is fine, unfortunately with the data files a lot of the objects give me a corrupt warning when unpacking the file.

Well, at least someone was paying attention. Big Grin I don't know what's wrong. I'll upload the most recent assets again.

Edit 2007.05.25 00:35:
Thanks Rodan. Smile Here is the link:

LINK

I don't know why 7Z wasn't working (I tried twice), but ZIP does apparently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9