Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Ancient Gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very interested in completing the ancient gate interior using what has already been done does it need to be "built more" or mostly populated/lighted etc.

and if so may i use Architecture that is already available in the editor (i.e static meshes) or must it be with ?custom models? as I am not a 3d modeler (yet) J

My previous work has been the two towers memorial plug-in which while having mixed reviews was once featured as one of the top ten plug-in at (now defunct) morrowindfiles.com J

It would be a great thrill to be able to work on this claim!

as i really am impressed with the add on is heading.

any additional info/lore on this area would be helpful :-) (i already sent an emqil request to recieve the files so perhaps it can be included with that)
Hello Evenios,

I'd like to thank you for your offer, but I have also to tell you that the Ancient Gate has already been claimed by (and granted to) oxid. This happened the night before so unfortunately I haven't been able to update the claims list yet. I'm really sorry about that. Sad

I honestly hope this won't detain you from helping us, because I'd like you to have a look at interior claim #2, the mysterious cave. The advantage of this interior is that you have absolutely free reign what to do with it. It could be a cave, a sunken shrine, an ancient temple ... more or less anything you'd like it to be.

And to answer your question: no, you don't need to make custom meshes. Take what Bethesda has in stock and carry on.

Again, sorry that I have to decline your request and please tell me what you think of mine.

Greetings

Quentin
Evenios: Hello and welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

I hope you find a claim that you like, and the mysterious cave is one of the good ones as that elaborate entrance is sure to spark the interest of any player while at the same time giving you great freedom, as Quentin says. If you want to do a standalone interior that'd be great too, and I'm sure we can find a place for it. Caves and grottos are always needed. =)
thats ok i'll keep looking!

theres a redoren like village ive come across with most of the buildings without any doors im not sure if that has been clamed yet or not.... or if that was part of black light....
Quote:Originally posted by Evenios
thats ok i'll keep looking!

theres a redoren like village ive come across with most of the buildings without any doors im not sure if that has been clamed yet or not.... or if that was part of black light....

We're aiming at merging Silgrad and Blacklight eventually, so if you want to mod something there that would be equally great. You should probably make a post on the Blacklight claims board in that case. Do you think you could you find out where you spotted the empty village?
there is a little village/farm area at

-19, 2
and other redoren buildings at
-19, 3

all seem to have no interiors (some even have no doors!)
Quote:Originally posted by Evenios
there is a little village/farm area at

-19, 2
and other redoren buildings at
-19, 3

all seem to have no interiors (some even have no doors!)

Hmm, that should be what I think has been called "Redoran Kagouti Farm"
(map of -19,2 | full map)

Well, then I say if you want, go right ahead and start modding! Thanks! Big Grin

Would that mean Ben could do the Mysterious cave?
yeah i suppose he can ;-) :-) unless he woudnt mind having a two level cave where i can add a little something to it? :-)
Strange thing that nobody mentioned that before, but the only interior in that village is definitely only 'Old Woman Shiira's Shack' ... strange.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you found something for yourself, Evenios, and have fun modding.

Greetings

Quentin
I get confused easily when there are several active threads on the same topic, so with that in mind - and given that the particular topic of this thread has been discussed - I'm locking and archiving this thread. :]