Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Mane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's a couple of concepts for the Mane. His hat is a more elaborate version of Clan Mother Ri'rassi's

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249.../mane2.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249.../mane1.jpg

What do you guys think?
awesome. but (brace yourself for half-remembered lore rant Tongue) isn't the mane supposed to have the braids of all the tribed fixed to his head to the point that he is unable to move without assistance? I'm sure I read that somewhere...

Minor detail I know, love the art though.

Edd
Outdated lore.. New Mane... and the one in the 2nd Era was somewhat more traditional that others.. Having the braids of the other Khajiits are on its way out..
I imagined him indeed more fat, thisone looks well young.
No reason the Mane can't be a young'un. Perhaps he's new to the task? and since the Manes can now move about on their own, there's no reson he can't exercise
Love the drawings Ja-Kha'jay! :goodjob: I love the headdresses. Also just because someone is carried around in a litter when out and about -edit- does not -/edit- mean that they must be fat and old.

sorry, once again my mind fails me.. but sorry yeah thats what I ment :]
i bet a young Mane would enjoy every moment of his new found indulgences
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
Outdated lore.. New Mane... and the one in the 2nd Era was somewhat more traditional that others.. Having the braids of the other Khajiits are on its way out..

OK, thanks for clearing that up for me krisi. I'm all for it! The hat makes him look s bit like the Pope. Which is cool. Ayone thought about magical protection for the mane? like that bubble shield spell from the midas magic mod? just a thought

Edd
I still think he is somewhat young.. and doesn't look wise enough.. I always imagined him being a old shaman looking guy..
I think young is fine, but he is supposed to be a mighty khajiit is he not? Perhaps, rather than more shaman like, he should be a bit... more intimidating.

Dig the drawings though.
Pages: 1 2 3