Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC23A "The Castle Towers" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The interior (Steadhelm23A) cell is in the attached esp.

Claim Difficulty: Easy.

NPC('s): None.

Don't forget the pathgrid.

Description.

Use the attached esp to start modding.
Add another 200k (faces) of clutter.

When finished, the towers and corridors will be linked to the Legion castle.

You'll need the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.14 or a higher version.
can I claim?
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
can I claim?
Of course. Smile
I think I have a problem here... You said I should add 200k more faces, and now when I have only done the furniture and lighting I'm having 258k more faces, and I think that some tapetsaries should be good...
What should I do?

(Edit)I took the choise of continuing with the work, and it ended up at around 500k faces. Tell me what you think of it and what I have to change if I have to change anything.
I'll have a look.
Don't copy tables and the stuff on them, at least change the rotation of the different objects.

I think it's best to split the interior into two parts (cells) and add more detailing. Add a few Steadhelm tapestries.
Ok, I'll see what I can do...
Ok, here is the new one with more detailing and alot more Steadhelm tapestries, and in two cells.
I'll reply later today.

EDIT: I'm very sorry that I haven't posted the review today. It appeared that I couldn't connect to the internet, so I phoned my provider and they said more people were experiencing this problem in my living area. They also said they were working on it. They fixed it this evening. So that's why I wasn't able to download your claim the whole day. I'm sorry again and I will post the review as soon as I can tomorrow.

Bye,

Sanpicture
ok, thanks for letting me know... I was wondering what had happendTongue
Pages: 1 2 3