Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while and decided to finally register. I've always found Akavir most appealing. So much so that I've been playing a Tang Mo for many months now and I'm always on the lookout for any mods that have an Asian or Akavirian theme. I have participated in a couple of BETA tests for Oblivion mods but unfortunately, I've only done a few recolors so I'm not much help when it comes to modding.

I just wanted to post to kind of introduce myself to the community and let you all know that I fully support this project and look forward to seeing how it turns out. :goodjob:

If there's anything I can do to help let me know...
Sweet, more blood, sweet blood.

Pretty much anything can help. If you come across good examples of stuff you would like to see, maybe you could draw some concept art, or you could tell me my models crap. Often, I am inches away from scrapping a project but I just need a little push.
WELCOME DIE 75!!!

:wave:

Feel free to come up with ideas and concept art, or quest stories... or just hang around (even that helps, it shows that people are still interested in our mod).
Welcome, even though I don't ever post on Akavir, Welcome anyway.
I am kinda on a give Pinapples to everybody new kick, so have a pineapple coutesy of Ganondorf The Dancing Pill. :banana: :bananarock: :banana:

[Image: p1648707.png]

~OBmon~
LOL! :lol:

Nice! Big Grin
Welcome.
Thanks for the reception and I will kindly take the pineapple.

They are quite tasty! :goodjob:
Yes they are especially since you have a long trip ahead to Akavir, lol. See ya guys and good luck, I will check these forums and may give some insight every once and a bit Big Grin

~OBmon~
Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Yes they are especially since you have a long trip ahead to Akavir, lol. See ya guys and good luck, I will check these forums and may give some insight every once and a bit Big Grin

~OBmon~

Cool :goodjob: