Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC47 "Hlivam Othrobar's Old Farm House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The interior (Steadhelm47) cell is in the attached esp.

Claim Difficulty: Easy-Medium.

Races: Dunmer or Nord.
NPC('s): 3 or more.
Name generator.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid.

Claim description:

This is the home of a husband (estate overseer) and wife with one servant.
They all work on Hlivam Othrobar's estate.

You don't have to connect the interior to the exterior.
The AI is for the house only (no exterior).

Info about the estate/farm.
Can I claim? If so, I'll begin the work on it when the other farm house if deamed finished.
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Can I claim? If so, I'll begin the work on it when the other farm house if deamed finished.
Yes. Smile
Ok, here it is with full Dial and AI. This is the best I could think of doing with this house.

(Edit) I have tried to do a thing so that the wife should use a broom with the Use Item At sceduall but I'm not sure if there is any animatoin for that, but I sure hope so...
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

The Ground-Floor

Grapes F

The First & Second Floor

No bleeding or floating! :goodjob:

AI for Heddvild

You've added a read package. I'm not very sure but shouldn't the book she'll be reading be placed in her inventory? (That counts for all the other NPC's too.)

AI for Eirik

You can uncheck the middle box 'When at Location' in the 'StTKShc47EirikSleep' package.

Dialogue

No remarks.

General Remarks

It's a nice interior. :yes:

As for the broom: I don't know that either. I suppose not, since I never saw a NPC cleaning his/her house.
Ok, I will fix that tomorrow, and for the broom thing we can allways try and see if it works. If you know a comand you can typ in the consol to go to the interior and see the AI ingame, I could do it too, but if you don't know I think that Sandor might.
Look at the screenshot for the animated objects that are possible.

To check your interior.

Go to the console (~) and type coc"XX"
XX == "Editor ID for the cell", e.g "Steadhelm08".
Quote:Originally posted by sandor

Do you think that anyone know how to make new animations? so that she can use the broom? I think that it would be awesome!
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Quote:Originally posted by sandor

Do you think that anyone know how to make new animations? so that she can use the broom? I think that it would be awesome!
I think it's possible, check the BSF (former ESF).
It would be great indeed.
Well here it is with the fixes, exept the thing with the broom.

I coudn't find anything on BSF so I deleted that package and made so that she will wander the house instead...
Pages: 1 2