Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHRC02 "Farm" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
I need some help here...
When I try to texture the ground with the texture I want, it sometimes doesn't work and stop at a straight nice line...Why is that?
See what I mean on the pic here below...

[Image: woot.jpg]
Check this post.

Did you install the textures in the correct folder (because of the purple spots)?
Ok, now I have done what you asked for, but I didn't do anything with the cell with the road thru it, I like it the way it is...
And I think that I might have come close to the edges to some cells that I didn't have when I adjusted the ground in my cells as I didn't want to have too sharp edges between them, I hope that it is ok...

I fixed that with the textures but not that it is pink, I don't know whay it is still like that...

I fixed that with the textures but not that it is pink, I don't know whay it is still like that...
Purple == Missing texture.
The landscape textures have been updated (a while back).
Just download the assets from the Forge (two files).
Ah, ok...I'll download all the updates from nr1 then...Will take some time but I now have a week off so I should be able to do that...
Nice work. Smile

And I think that I might have come close to the edges to some cells that I didn't have when I adjusted the ground in my cells as I didn't want to have too sharp edges between them, I hope that it is ok...
NP, recheck the vegetables, they are floating because of this (screenshot).

Assign ownership to the sheep and the horse.

The sheep are almost invisible because of the grass texture, use a texture with a shorter type of grass or a "NoGrass" texture.

Add a PG for the sheep/horse and for the NPC's (X-markers).
Ok, now I think that I have fixed everything...
I moved one of the X-markers to the new field, so that they are farming them both...
The file has been merged. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3