Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all,
Don't know where else to post but i would like to do as much as i can to help with this project [Beyond Cyrodil, Silgrad Tower] I don't have any modding experience but i do know that i can write very well. I have won countless essay contests as well as written a short story which was published in a local magazine.

A few things i have though of.

A Diary of an Adventurer going through the dungeon from Cyrodil to Morrowind. The adventurer would eventually be killed, possibly the player would find the remains of the adventurer as well as his diary next to him. I think this would add to the overall feel of this mod.

Quest logs for any type of quest in Morrowind.

Anything i can do to help, really.
Either way, thank you for this amazing modification.

Jeff.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Fenaro (or Jeff, whichever you prefer). Smile

:wave:

Yes, there is a lot that needs doing. Wink We all need help, so you are very welcome here. The best way to find out what needs doing is just to browse, find something you'd be interested in, and get involved. :dance: You seem to be a good speller, so I think you'd like the Literature Development boards, or maybe you'd like to help with public articles? There is a lot for anyone to do, but remember to have fun! Big Grin Or else... X(
Thank you for the warm reception. Big Grin

Well, as of right now i would love to do my diary idea, i have a lot of ideas.

As far as other things go, i am all for it. I love this game and i love this mod, i figure it is definitely worth my time.

Ill check those boards, but i also have a quick question.

Is there any way i could get a concept picture of what you hope the dungeon crawl between Cyrodil and Morrowind will look like? I would like for this diary to be quite detailed and to make references to some natural landmarks inside the dungeon.

Thanks again.
Jeff

PS: either name is fine, i answer to both. Big Grin
Velcome :wasted: :jump:

Also you are the first person to recieve a pineapple courtesy of Ganondorf the Dancing Pill.(don't mind if you don't know who it is, probly nobody on these forums execpt for WhiteWizard know who I am talking about)

[Image: p1648707.png]
Wow, now my life is complete.

:lmao:

Thanks
Jeff
did you say you like to write?! AWESOME! now there will be 2 active writers in the Literature Developement!

:bananarock:

oh, and welcome :yes:
Anyways, I will do my best to complete things in a timely fashion, although I am not the most lore-savvy person in the world, therefor everything i write will most likely require a bit of reading on my behalf, but i am sure it will be worth it.

Tomorrow morning i will claim [something] and work on it while i am at school.

Thanks,
Jeff.

PS.
Still looking for a possible concept of the Cyrodil -> Morrowind dungeon.
Diary of Imantius Lexius

Day 1
Second Seed, 21 3E 399

I write my first entry in this diary on the eve of an adventure which no other has undertaken for many years. Myself and my two companions, Baelor ad Ra'Zikk are to venture into [Silgrad Dungeon] in hopes of reaching the province Morrowind. Although I leave my beloved province of Cyrodil I am anxious to start a new life away from the tension brought on by Jagar Tharn . Neither myself or either of my companions know what to expect but we are ready for anything that is to challenge us on our journey.

,Imantius Lexius

This is just a quick write up to show you all how i write, criticism is always welcome.

By the way, this has not been proof read, there are more than likely alot of punctuational errors.

Thanks
,Jeff

:Edit: also, the reference to the assassination of Morihatha is in an effort to try and make it seem like the cave/dungeon has been there forever, i wanted this diary to be from an adventurer many years before the assassination of Uriel Septim and the start of Oblivion.
Not bad ! I didn't see any spelling errors , but I'm not expert . Jeff ? I didn't know that name was used outside of Belgium ! These forums are some of the most educational places I ever visited ! Also , have a shrubbery !
[Image: shrubbery.jpg]
I'd suggest using an event described in TES lore, maybe the plot by Jagar Tharn to seize control of the Imperial Throne? It's from TES1: Arena.

Also, Baelor sounds like a Wood Elf, and Ra'Zikk a Khajiit, so it would be interesting to see conflict between these two. Elsweyr (home of the Khajiit) and Valenwood (home of the Wood Elves) have had conflicts for a looooong time.
Pages: 1 2 3