Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] ISC-007 Knights Quarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This claim has been Completed by agram 7/17/07

The Imperial Knights Quarters

These homes were build to provide comfortable living areas for those HIgh Ranking Knights and Nobles who from time to time would visit the school either as guest speakers, inspectors or just traveling through.

They should display a wealthy appearance and have ample living area for the quest and the quests party.

This particular home has a tower which can be used as sleeping areas and/or storage

The home should have at minimum

A large living area
Kitchen
Dining area
1 master suite
1 smaller suite

anything above this is optional

Claim ISC-007 by reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'll take this, it's been a while since i did imp. interior. Can you copy/paste the building in a int. cell and send it to me. I want to see how big this is.
Thanks.

?(I dont have this town in CS, in what version is it? ?(
Claim Granted :check:

The School is not in yet, this is a side project, top secret stuff Big Grin

Actually it is still wip, I have played around with the layout like 400 times and I'm still not happy with it, but the buildings arn't going to change

If I send it you'll get a bunch of error messages cause you won't have all the textures to go with it so I will put another together using the stock
imp exteriors but the hieghts and scales and rotations are all the same

the cell is knights quarters

enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
The School is not in yet, this is a side project, top secret stuff Big Grin

Actually it is still wip, I have played around with the layout like 400 times and I'm still not happy with it, but the buildings arn't going to change

If I send it you'll get a bunch of error messages cause you won't have all the textures to go with it so I will put another together using the stock
imp exteriors but the hieghts and scales and rotations are all the same

the cell is knights quarters

enjoy
Bob

You want some help with the layout maybe, i am also a exterior modder.
Or is it too secret? =)
Sure

:yes:

I will extract the necessary info and send it over to you, this will take a bit of time but this is not a rush so I will get it as soon as I can

Basically I am just not happy with the way it sits in the landscape
The circles areas in the pic are of concern, the stuff thats in cells
-19,-9 and -18,-9 are fine

Heres a pic of the mess.

Enjoy
Bob
It's realy no rush.
And i maybe have an idea, but will wait.
Uuu i love imperial towns :banana:

Edit: i will look at the other knights claims also when you send this
I put this on hold, till you send me the layout. But no need to rush with the layout. i still have 0002 and 0003, maybe i even take that 0053 claim. Unless this is urgent?
A triple post, i hate those.

I now have this exterior, so i can resume work on this.I'll claim a resort after this.
And will take a look at this exterior as i said.
Which set should i use in this?
Imp, stone room or plain room, and do you want me to use in_common_tower_thatch OR in_impsmall_spiral?
I think the stone is more fitting

Thier really is no interior that suits it correctly but I would say use the spiral stairs and the room could be at the top

If we only had a thatch interior that was just the top

Thier are some semi circle imperial meshes that can be used to make a room at the top if you'd like to do it that way

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3