Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm back...and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Walks through the door*

Well that was a longer vacation than I had planned on...must of taken a wrong turn there or something.

So!

I'm looking around at the board, been planning to start doing stuff here again. I just have a few questions.

1. Anything important happen while I was away? (Anything in the past six months or so that's REALLY important).

2. I'm reading some strange things about the CS. Were the problems fixed with the new patch or do I still need to use 1.0

3. If I still need to use 1.0, how do I use it since my Oblivion esm is patched?
You need to use the old Oblivion ESM. You can do this by reinstalling Oblivion and backing up your old ESM before going to the SI version.

Use the CS v.1.0. You can get it at TESSource.

You will also probably notice you have a one gold star icon as your rank image. This is a result of the new ST Modder system ( check FAQ board, I'm too lazy to provide a link right now Tongue ).

Valderon resigned, QF has been inactive. Razorwing is the only administrator. That other guy (who I can't ever seem to remember his name) is now in the core. There are a few new BC projects, leaderships in other projects have also shifted somewhat...

Also, claims that have dialogue and AI now require the claimer to mod those in.

Welcome back! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
You need to use the old Oblivion ESM. You can do this by reinstalling Oblivion and backing up your old ESM before going to the SI version.

Use the CS v.1.0. You can get it at TESSource.

You will also probably notice you have a one gold star icon as your rank image. This is a result of the new ST Modder system ( check FAQ board, I'm too lazy to provide a link right now Tongue ).

Valderon resigned, QF has been inactive. Razorwing is the only administrator. That other guy (who I can't ever seem to remember his name) is now in the core. There are a few new BC projects, leaderships in other projects have also shifted somewhat...

Also, claims that have dialogue and AI now require the claimer to mod those in.

Welcome back! Smile

Thanks for the help!
Welcome back
You can view my last topic if you have the Sh Is installed.
@ TID: do you mean sandor?
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Welcome back
You can view my last topic if you have the Sh Is installed.
@ TID: do you mean sandor?

No, the guy in charge of TES3: Silgrad Tower... Tongue I wasn't serious about forgetting... But it's kind of fun to think you took it seriously. Big Grin :brew:
Hey thats me Big Grin

Welcome back JONJONAUG

Glad to see you have returned

Enjoy
Bob
Yeah, welcome back! even if I'm new here and wasn't here when you left...
Welcome back! Smile

When we made the switch to the ST esm your interiors were merged to the new esm. Most of these were ready except for the Dial.

Would you be willing to finish your "old" claims?
Especially Soluthis0603 (The Spinning Sanctum).
Welcome back JONJONAUG :cheers:

Anything important that hasn't already been mentioned by my esteemed colleagues... hmm... well the object lists in the CS are cleaned up now, so it's much easier to find stuff. And a lot of old models have been physiqued and can be thrown around, and many many new ones have been created and added. And we have a Hlaalu interior tileset now, ergo, folks can claim homes in our capital Silgrad Tower. And the landmass has progressed by leaps and bounds Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Welcome back! Smile

When we made the switch to the ST esm your interiors were merged to the new esm. Most of these were ready except for the Dial.

Would you be willing to finish your "old" claims?
Especially Soluthis0603 (The Spinning Sanctum).

Sure!

Just give me a list of ones that need fixing up (other than The Spinning Sanctum).
Pages: 1 2