Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Mysterious Cave near Ebbedin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to start working on the Mysterious Cave (claim 2) near Ebbedin. May I?

It appears to be very ancient indeed, and should provide for an excellent mystery. Is it a Chimer or Velothi Shrine? Or perhaps the secret meeting place when Nerevar fought the Children of the Sky? Or something else more sinister... Perhaps a brave (or foolish) adventurer will find a way to reach it's innermost sanctum, only to discover...

Ben
ok then! next up on my claim request would be the mysterious cave!
one question is it ok to use GenMod for some of the interior designs (to help out) as long as i do tweaking to not make it seem "generic".

:-)
i.e add interesting lighting...features etc.

oh...and where exactly is the cave location?

"sorry in order to claim it you must find it first!" nooo!

oh and the name of the interior of the cave must it be "mysterious cave" or can it have a diffrent name? just making sure. :-)
Ben Vagara: Your ideas sound very nice :goodjob:
well i posted the request before you but if it is decided that you would recieve the claim can i at least help out a little? :-) hehe.
I took the liberty of merging the two threads, which both where started to claim the "Mysterious cave".

Perhaps you guys could cooperate on it? For example the entrance level could have two paths leading downwards in different directions, then one could do the west part and the other do the right path. Or we could just set up a second cave entrance somewhere else. How does that sound?

Quote:Originally posted by Evenios
ok then! next up on my claim request would be the mysterious cave!
one question is it ok to use GenMod for some of the interior designs (to help out) as long as i do tweaking to not make it seem "generic".

:-)
i.e add interesting lighting...features etc.

oh...and where exactly is the cave location?

"sorry in order to claim it you must find it first!" nooo!

oh and the name of the interior of the cave must it be "mysterious cave" or can it have a diffrent name? just making sure. :-)

The important thing is the end result in my humble opinion. If it looks nice and varied then how you got there doesn't matter, so feel free to use GenMod. Tight and detailed as always better than huge and dull though, generally speaking.

I'm not sure exactly where the entrance is located; I snapped the screenshot while playtesting our mod after having been up for 30 hours straight, and didn't think of noting where I was. But it was somewhere in the northeast - my hunch tells me it was northeast or east of Steadhelm. Near the coast, obviously. If you find it that'd be great, though it's not really needed until the final interior is submitted.

The name of the cave can be anything that is suiting. "Mysterios cave" is just a working name I made up in a second to get a title for it when I published the claim to it.
ooh so thats what happend :-) thanks i was wondering :-p

i like the two path idea if that is ok with you. perhaps an enterence room then spit into two paths :-) if you want you could design the enterence room.
Quote:Originally posted by Evenios
ooh so thats what happend :-) thanks i was wondering :-p

i like the two path idea if that is ok with you. perhaps an enterence room then spit into two paths :-) if you want you could design the enterence room.

By "you" I take it you mean Ben Vagara? Wink I'm just an idea man in this equation, but I hope you guys can work it out. Good luck, and have fun!
Hey Evenios! I'm sure we can do this together.

Here is my current plan for Mysterious Cave:

The main entrance is through an abandoned flooded Velothi tomb. In the back is an area that is unfinished (with a few corpses of the deceased workers). At the back is a barred door. The PC is given an option to break open the doors or not. If he does, then a short tunnel leads into a large cavern (the Antechamber) - I'm thinking Old Mournhold-like caverns. From there we could use Razorwing's idea of having two tunnels leading to different sections... I could do one and you could do the other... What do you think, Evenios?

Ben
yeah :-) that sounds good :-) go ahead and get it started im going to try to work on my mysterious farm and necropolis lol :-)
Hehe, nice to see you two teamed up. =)

As long as the depicted one is the only entrance, don't worry about the whereabouts. I'll find it for you and make the necessary connections.

Have fun.

Greetings

Quentin
Pages: 1 2