Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nicknames and the why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ok I'm just beeing curious but why did you pick your nickname and what does it mean? If it means anything at all Big Grin So start posting people. I'll check when I wake up.
I assume you mean forum name? And you should go first, only fair Big Grin

But fine, Seniosh means absolutely nothing at all. Way back about 5 years ago when i used to play Runescape, i didn't want to have some stupid name like omgpwnzn00bs1204314213785, so i typed in a random garble of letters, and out popped Seniosh. I've used it ever since, cause it's never taken, and is easy to remember
yeah I mean forumnames Tongue Ok before I hit the sack I'll do mine.

Mormacil is a combination of Mor? and Macil form Tolkiens elvenlanguages. Meaning black and blade. Yeah I made it for Runescape as well. I liked the sound of it and it's easy to remember. And never taken as well.
Okay.

Rodan has been my character name since 1981 when I started playing D&D. I've used it in every RPG game I've played since then. (1981, that probably makes me an old fart Rolleyes )
I used to play a LOT of online golf back in the day.Hence the name shewter.(and its not from Happy Gilmore he stole it from me lol)
a Zerg character in Starcraft was called KuKulzA (a mutalisk), upon researching more, there's a Mayan god named KuKulKaN... and so i figured Blizzard was being a bad speller since all their other Zerg characters were named after mythical dieties... so I was like... KuKulzA.... what a cool name... and I've had it since I was 10 or so (?) I think
In German class we had to pick German names, and I picked Siegfried as mine (it's also my character in Oblivion's name). I've just always thought it sounded bad ass, and there are all sorts of interesting characters from books and games named Siegfried. Plus like half the Germans that ever tried something against the Nazis or the GDR were named Siegfried :lmao:
Psychotic... what's there to say? Tongue

Definition from Wikipedia: Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". Stedman's Medical Dictionary defines psychosis as "a severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.

It's a state of mind that some of my friends kindly attribute to me. Big Grin

Also I have a professional interest in psychology and therefore in insanity. :]
A Kodama is a tiny Japanese wood land spirit =)

[Image: PrincessMononoke.Kodama.jpg]
Kodamas are also known as "tree-hugging bobble-heads" :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11