Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC48 "Steadhelm Sewers" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A small sewer system, look at the attached screenshot with the lay-out (red lines).

There is one normal entrance and one secret entrance in the castle.
claim? Tell me what rotation the NM (North Marker) will have so I can do that, and when you have the NM the rotation of the pieces will not make any different as the compas ingame will show a sertan direction?

This is becouse I see that it will be much easier to build the sewers with the long straight line going in the rotation of 0, and not about 25 degreas so that I will have the easy 90 degrea angles to work with...
But I woud have done that anywayTongue
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
...the rotation of the pieces will not make any different as the compas ingame will show a sertan direction?
Yes.

I'll set the NM, it depends on how you create the entrance.
Look at the screenshot (you're looking towards the North).
Ok, here is a little update, tell me if this is an ok size of the sewers.
And the long straight line from the crossing with the water that I haven't made yet is intended to be as far as the first part plus three sections more, then a wall with a door with the look on hard then a room with an entrance to the castle.
And the doorway that leads to the right is intended to have a door that will lead to a new interior and it will go straight untill the curve, there it will be a stair down one level and then straight down under the entrance 'tube' that was in the first interior, so the room (I intend to have a room at the end with a group of goblins with some good loot) will lie under the entrance.

Is that an ok set up of the sewers?

(Edit) here is an update of your sewers picture with some explaining, I hope you understand what I meanTongue
You will have to exuse my bad painting in paintSmile

Is that an ok set up of the sewers?

I checked it, look at the screenshot.
I estimated the length: 3 tileset pieces snapped together == the length of an average interior/exterior. Count the number of exterior buildings (average) that fit along the lines.

Your ideas are fine. :yes:
ok, thanks I will do that, but could you then calculate how many I would have to use from the cross where I am now and up to the secret entrance?

(Edit) What setings do you have so that you can see everything at once? if I zoom out to much to see everything some pieces dissapear...
ok, thanks I will do that, but could you then calculate how many I would have to use from the cross where I am now and up to the secret entrance?

(Edit) What setings do you have so that you can see everything at once? if I zoom out to much to see everything some pieces dissapear...
Around 25 tileset pieces.

Change the settings as shown in the screenshot to max.
thanks, what is the maximum amount of faces I can have?
Becouse I have now extended the 9 and 6 and have 8 left plus the 25 and I have a facecount of 51k. and with the once I haven't done the facecount will end up at 90k, and that is with no clutter at all.
If I am correct the cell with the highest facecount in vanilla has 62K faces. MAybe split it in 2 pieces?
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
If I am correct the cell with the highest facecount in vanilla has 62K faces. MAybe split it in 2 pieces?

I don't think that is corect I think you mean 620k faces, as I have made interiors of 450k faces...
Pages: 1 2 3