Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] ISC-003 Servants Quarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Claim has been Completed by Exethalion 6/05/07

Servants Quarters should have enough room to house 6 servants
I used the ex_common_building _01 exterior, so the floor plan should fit that model as best possible

at minimum it should have 6 sleeping rooms and a living area

anything above this is optional

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob
I'm finding it hard to fit 6 rooms in without the interior being much larger in scale than the Exterior. Is it ok to have an upstairs with three double bunks and a downstairs living area?
Howdy

you don't need to make 6 rooms for the servants they can be doubled up or I will change it to 4 servants (2 rooms) and move the other servants into the small keeps, which wever is easiest for you

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob
I'll double 'em up, hope no-one snores. :bananarock:
*drumroll* here is the much-awaited servants home!

http://rapidshare.com/files/35435523/XF-...3.esp.html

:jump:

Tell me what ya think bob, and sorry for the delay.
Hey Exethalion it is allways good to see a TES3 modder. Tis means MW is not dead.
C'mon pick another claim =)

Wich brings me to another question for you Bob: Review, i know there are not many claims, but if you need help i am at your service.
Quote:Originally posted by Exethalion
*drumroll* here is the much-awaited servants home!

http://rapidshare.com/files/35435523/XF-...3.esp.html

:jump:

Tell me what ya think bob, and sorry for the delay.

Very nicely done , found a few minor bleeders but easily fixed
:goodjob:

Thanks Much

And yes as Agram say's pick up some more claims Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
Sure thing. I'm now working on the gardener's home. But afterwards I'm wondering whether bob will want me to concentrate on the hlaalu coastal exterior or some of those interiors?

Whaddya say?
Quote:Originally posted by Exethalion
Sure thing. I'm now working on the gardener's home. But afterwards I'm wondering whether bob will want me to concentrate on the hlaalu coastal exterior or some of those interiors?

Whaddya say?

you may do as you feel called to do Smile

all and any help is thanked and appreiciated

Enjoy
Bob

Use this:

Moved to Warehouse
Right well in that case I feel that I should start dishing out some interiors, and leave that exterior till, well like later! Sliiiiiding on over to the claims n' co-ordination section! :bananarock: