Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] BF-013 Farm House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been Completed by agram 6/08/07

This home was originally built for a wealthy merchant, hower when
the Castle contract fell through most of the merchants left for better prospects leaving this and a few other homes available.

The land is rich in minerals and suited for farming

Hlaalu Interior 2 floors

Upper Middle Class Family of 3

anything above this is optional

Reply to the post to claim BF-013

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob
Give me this one please, and can you tell me wich building number it is.
I may add a basement, and will use furn_de_p.
Granted :check:

Ths is a ex_hlaalu_b_21 the door (main door under the stairwell) is facing southeast @270deg.

-3584,-155264,832

Enjoy
Bob
Big thanks, i wasnt sure. This will be done quickly (3 days), need to rest from that krag-002 claim.
no problemo

you going all out on it or something Big Grin

enjoy
Bob
I'm going crazy because of that claim. For some reason my grid stoped working AFTER i split levels for easy working. So i had to move everything manualy. :banana:
Quote:Originally posted by agram
I'm going crazy because of that claim. For some reason my grid stoped working AFTER I split levels for easy working. So I had to move everything manualy. :banana:

?(

I dont think I have ever had this occure what exactly does this mean
(grid stopped working)

Bob
My grid snap. I have it at 64, and it all worked well UNITL i wanted to combine all three levels back. They were split for easy working. For some reason it then moved/snaped my levels at about 78, so the levels didnt fit. I then changed my grid snap to 32, but still it snaped them at 78. Finaly i changed it to 1, and again 78. Basicly i had to move every single piece manualy, then snap em with 64, and then place all details back.
Now i know how to work in CS, and was working for years, but this thing was the first. I didnt had this problem before, and i hope it was the last. It set me back at least a whole day.
Going to take a little break from it, finish bf-013, and then finish it. It is about 1/3 finish, so it wont be long. I hope.
I changed some things and if you want to take a look i'll upload it.
Quote:Originally posted by agram
My grid snap. I have it at 64, and it all worked well UNITL I wanted to combine all three levels back. They were split for easy working. For some reason it then moved/snaped my levels at about 78, so the levels didn't fit. I then changed my grid snap to 32, but still it snaped them at 78. Finaly I changed it to 1, and again 78. Basicly I had to move every single piece manualy, then snap em with 64, and then place all details back.
Now I know how to work in CS, and was working for years, but this thing was the first. I didn't had this problem before, and I hope it was the last. It set me back at least a whole day.
Going to take a little break from it, finish bf-013, and then finish it. It is about 1/3 finish, so it wont be long. I hope.
I changed some things and if you want to take a look i'll upload it.

:check:
Were you using the CS CD? I find that sometimes the render window camera pan and zoom is set to zero, if I dont use the CS CD when running it. :banana:
Pages: 1 2