Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Due to technical problems ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... with my internet account I have to delay the release of the new public version.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but so far none of the technicians of my internet provider could explain to me why my connection gets interrupted every 5 to 15 minutes, especially when I try to upload a file.

It isn't a hardware problem so it might be that they have to send out a tech guy who will check the cables and connectors ... but they can't tell me when that will happen.

Until then ... I'll try to upload it again (and again and again and again), maybe the problem solves itself.

Greetings

Quentin
Perhaps you could split it with winzip into smaller packets, then I could download the folder from the website, repackage it into a 7zip file, and upload it?
I must have misunderstood you, then.
I'm very sorry for the late reply Sad, but my connection has become worse since the initial post. Your idea is good, really, but I'd have to split the file into very small packages (not more than 1 MB as it is in the moment) to get even a slight chance to upload them.

Since my telephone is affected as well I'm convinced it has to do with the external cable :bash: and if they don't send a tech soon, I'll send my lawyer to get their butts. :brew:

Again, sorry for the delay, but I hope the problem will be fixed soon. :weep:

Greetings

Quentin
I understand. Good thing you're still able to work locally on the main esp, ey? With that in mind I don't think there's any rush in getting the current version from your machine to The Source. :goodjob: Having said that I do of course cross my fingers your internet probs will clear up. Could you share news of the latest developments with the main esp?
I truly hope nobody thinks I vanished due to my silence.

The problem with my internet connections have increased, but I will get a visit from a tech guy from my provider tomorrow, so I hope the problem will be fixed soon.

Even though the last week was defined by work, work and more work (they're trying to convince me to take over an additional field of work with loads of responsibilities and assumingly little compensation) I have been able to implement the incoming interiors, to fix the bugs that I have been able to fix, add a few NPCs on the way ...

So, don't fear, I'm with you and as soon as I'm able to be online 24/7 again, you'll see the results.

Greetings

Quentin
Kk, looking forward to seeing you back Quentin. Smile