Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Stealing of Bread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// I read some eastern island storytelling, this is a similar format.

In the days when Drual'Krat was king:

There were two young Khajj who looked for food for their family and when they returned they gave them loaves of bread and fish from the coast.

And when they came into the dwelling, their father asked of them "Where did you get this fish?"

They said " The fish we had caught. We used rods."

The father asked again " Where did you get this bread?"

They said "We had gained it from the northerners. Those who spoke in long words and had no tusks."

The father asked how they had come to steal these things, and said to them: "How have you, my sons, come into tension? For their need of bread was like ours."

They said "We stole from them, and they came with reason to kill us, some raging in anger."

Thus the father slept, and pushed his sons outside.

Iagln then caused the ground then to shake from the north. And the Khajj both ran toward it.

The north was shallow in sand and became lower in depth.

Soon the sands had swallowed the sons, and the bread they carried in their hands.
nice and Archaic Big Grin
it is archaic - it would be something somewhat contrary to Khajiit nature - maybe an interpretation by a non-Khajiit or even something found in Kingevil's (buried) 100 cities!
You really like that idea don't ya? Well the style corresponds with the idea, in that both the eastern island and the land of eslweyr both have an ancient city underneath a portion of land or sea...
eastern island?
The one in the topal sea?
Oparu
and i disagree with what you said.

the easter island is similar in comparison to the khajiit due to a few subtle divergences. They are both at odds with the others who come in their land, they both are willing to die for it, and all of them would be united much quicker under a cause, far quicker then many of the modders would lead us to believe =)