Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] VH-011 Serenthi the Adventurer Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been Completed by agram 5/30/07

The Home of a semi retired Adventurer

He has collected many things on his journey's across Morrowind

Lots of Clutter in this home

He eats his meals out doors, no kitchen or dining area needed

A bedroll or Hammock will suffice for sleeping and lots of clutter
everywhere (maybe even something special)

anything above this is optional

To claim VH-011 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I will take this. Please tell me wich house number it is ( if i am correct ex_nord_house_05 ). Will make a basement, furniture will be furn_com_p. Will be finished within 4 days.
Granted :check:

yes it is: ex_nord_house_05

Enjoy
Bob
Am i making/adding the NPC also? And what of the north marker, i dont know where north is.
good questions

No NPC

I wasn't so concerned about orientation right now cause I may move it again but for info purposes the building sits at 135Deg. and is located
at

-116819, -64793, 1114

Enjoy
Bob
Just a little update: I made this house full of useles junk, and worthles replicas, also there are a few cheap swords and armors. There is a practice mat and a dummy in the basement. Will upload if needed. Tell me if this is ok, and this should be finished within 2 days.
Sounds about right to me

Yes upload when you are completed

Thanks
Bob
Here i belive this is finished. As i said the house is full of useles junk. I dont know how you review, but just PM me with the list of errors and they will be corrected. Also the cell is not named and the north marker is just placed. Will name if nedded.
I did find 2 but hey thats great !

Very Nice job
All else is good as is

Fixed and moved to Warehouse for merging

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Now look at that, i was 100% sure i deleted that potion. Oh well i am going old i guess.

Edit by Bob
This is now VH-011