Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] KRAG-0050 The Delicate Lady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed by bob196045 7/12/07

Link to general info

Kragenmoor Market District Claims General Info

As the name applies

This shop caters to the female, ladies apparel at its finest
High end garments and undergarments, necklaces, rings etc etc

Probably be best to have the jewelry displayed in glass cases

Good outside Silgrad Sources

Korana
Qarl
CanadianIce
and others

If you use outside sources, they may be Better Bodies Dependent

anything above this is optional

to claim KRAG-0050 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
Except that I have one pair of boots that doesn't seem to want to work correctly, this claim will be completed. But I thought yall might want to see it thus far.

Enjoy
Bob
Well what do you know, Bob doing a claim? Tongue

Looking great.
Quote:Originally posted by agram
Well what do you know, Bob doing a claim? Tongue

Looking great.

Thanks

Once in awhile, I'll do 50 or 60 of them Big Grin

I got the boot thing fixed too !! So I guess I should package it up and
send it through

Enjoy
Bob
Did you finish this? It looks very interesting, and i would love to take a look at this.
Howdy

It is nearly finished, I got to looking at some of the footwear in game and though it looks nice it just seems out of place I am going to try and find some alternatives

Enjoy
Bob
OK, cant wait, it realy looks interesting.
I fixed the areas which we discussed but during my fixing I found a major flaw (not the delete the whole thing flaw)

I found many of the cloths and armor used from the Mand and KO esp's did not have body parts assigned. further investigation found that some of those models had no inventory item meshs... so I need to clean this up

my first thought is to change all the display items in the store to "nopickup"
and only add to her inventory the items which have both the body part designation and the inventory item mesh

the other course would be to remove everything that did not have an associated inventory nif and add all the bodyparts and assign them

the first being the easier route and probably the safest course of action also it will keep the theives from stealing everything in the store

any opinions, suggestions?

clothing mods are such a pain

oh well

I will work on this asap
Yes i like the "nopickup". And you can just give her the inventory, OR make a chest and place it outside so it cant be stolen.
Maybe this is why i was getting all those !!! in CS :confused:
Here's the screenshot of one ravenloft displaycase. If you want to use it, i'll send it to you. No idea if you have it allredy. This is an activator, so it can be opened.
Pages: 1 2