Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] KRAG-0056 Balur The Butcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed (finally) by bob196045 7/22/07
Link to General Info

Kragenmoor Market District Claims General Info

As the name applies

Meats, Meats and more Meats

Think of the Meat display at your local grocery store and that is what this should look like.

If we could have a few hanging carcasses it would be nice to add to the effect Smile

Anything above this is optional

To claim KRAG-0056 please reply to this post

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob
Howdy

Here is a preliminary esp for review, I hope not to have to change anything

I will if needed

The only thing I am looking for is a St Felms Banner, will probably have to make it and glass unless its thought we don't need the glass

Other than that I will assign ownership and set the npc a crate with stuff to sell

Enjoy
Bob
Hmm, im missing many meshes, do you know how to use Overunity? I'll send it to you if you want.
Quote:Originally posted by agram
Hmm, I'm missing many meshes, do you know how to use Overunity? I'll send it to you if you want.

please send
Here you go.
Thank you

I will give it a try, any advice or warning in your experience of using it?

Enjoy
Bob
Hmm, the best would be to read the readme. I didnt have any problems with it, used it couple of times, works good. If you have any problems, i'll try to help you if i can.
It is pretty simple to operate

If it is accurate at all, we have some work to do, according to the search I ran on our current silgrad esp, their are 836 missing dds. and tga. files
Confusedhrug;

I don't understand how all that works out but if thats what it says I am inclinded to believe it

But I knew the mod needed some desperate weeding, as time passes and we get things going together at a more steady pace it will all get resolved !!

Fun Fun

Enjoy
Bob
Another program we could use on main esp is the BSApack, BSAreg.
Thanks

Ok so I am slow when it comes to things like this, I do not understand that if you have the same data files as I do why you would be missing anything
other than I did not send the bloodywater nif. Someday I will figure it all out Confusedhrug:

Here's the same esp with the data files

let me know how it works out

Thanks
Bob
Pages: 1 2