Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] KRAG-0054 Thelesa Samori's Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed by agram 6/14/07

Link to general info

Kragenmoor Market District Claims General Info

As the name applies

A Bookstore

For the Writer and the Reader

All books should be available here, Books which are very rare in MW such as the Progress of Truth, Hanging Gardens, Divine Metaphysics and The Egg of Time etc. etc. should all be ID'ed as copies (which I am sure we have in the Silgrad Resources)

It should also include writing instruments for sale
different color inkwells might be nice to see also

Claimer is welcome to add other books from other resources, just make sure you credit the author and provide the necessary data files

to claim KRAG-0054 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I would like to claim this, as you said books, will place as many as i can, should i make some new copies if they don't exist. This is ex_redoran_building_01 if i am correct, no living space. Should i add NPC?
Will be finished within 7 days, if nedded sooner please tell me.
Granted :check:

Redoran building 01 is correct
(which is actual quite large for a book store)
so maybe we can add living quarters for the npc... good idea
but do not add the npc

7 days is fine Smile

Enjoy
Bob
OK living space, this is a big bookstore so i will usu furn_de_r, also i will see how this goes and if nedded will add a basement. Oh and a little question: is the north north like on that pic you provided?
Very good

Yes North is North as your looking at it in the SS

enjoy
Bob
This is finished. The cell is named Thelesa's Bookstore, the north should be correct, all chests, and the first two doors are locked. This shop will need one or two guards. I tried to place only books thet are not quest related, and uniqe, but it would be good to check that as i could miss some. I also placed four dwemer books in displaycases( NOTE: this books are NOT for sale because they are originals, they are just for the display). Also if the other books are too much tell me and i will remove some. The same goes for all other. If something needs to be removed/added/moved, just tell me.
Outstanding

The layout is great, living space perfect!

Upstairs is Excellant, I like the layout and the sitting area in the middle adds a nice touch, it might could use a small table and we may have to adjust the lighting, it seems a bit dark

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
Yes the table would be nice, i placed several pieces but none looked good. Give me a sec and the light will be brighter.
thier is a small table I think sltw_qf_table_smsq_swlreddy I think thats it that goes real nice with those chairs

This table also goes nice you may have to add texture. I used the swirlwood red for it can't remember exactly which one but whateve you like would be fine
What about something diferent: rich_de_desk, but i would have to ask the TR team, they have one very good. I just tryed all those that you told me, and some other, but this one looks realy great.
Take a look, and tell me if it is ok, so i can ask haplo fo it.

Also i wanted to ask if you have illuminated books from Connary. If you dont i will give you the link. We realy shoud add his textures to ST.
Pages: 1 2