Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] KRAG-0003 Palace Barracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed by agram 7/13/07

NOTE: Reminder, prior to merge add drunken prisoner, and prisoner log

Redoran Barracks

This Barracks houses the Redoran Elite Guards which guard the Palace and the Councilors Home

2 levels minimum

A small common area
kitchen and dining as well

sleeping quarters for 20 guards and a seperate room
for the guard captain.

Storage space

Do not add npcs'

Anything above this is optional

to Claim KRAG-0003 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
Claiming. Will make something like the High Councilors Home. Several levels underground, levels not too big, maybe a prison (if you want). Top levels are for higher oficers/captain, kitchen; lover for guards, prison, storage. Because of some real life stuf this will take about 10 days, but i will try to finish it sooner.
Granted :check:

I think we have a prison somewhere ???? but a few prison cells would be fine

All sounds good

Enjoy
Bob
I made this layout so you can check it. Take a look at the pic and the esp. As always tell me what to change.
The rooms with 1 on them are the guard rooms, and i think four guards can be in them.
Very Good layout, no need to change anything

:goodjob:

Since we are on the subject of guards, we need to discuss and decide if we would like the elite guard to have special armor and weapons

Thge Silgrad Elite Guard have Cerimonial Guard, & Council Guard Unique uniforms and weapons, I feel we should have the same for the Kragenmoor Palace Guards we just need to figure out and find whatever it is we want.

Bonemold seems to be the armor of choice for Redoran Guards, so I would like to if possible stick to that, but if we can not find any which is unique then I am not opposed to a different look

Enjoy
Bob
You are right about the guards, and i maybe have something on my hard, BUT it is a maybe. I'll take a look, and edit this post.

EDIT: Now i didnt found what i was looking for, but i found this. Sadly it is another TR. It is a dres armor.
I'll take a look at my older CD, and untill then here's this pic.

EDIT2: Didnt found it, but then i rememberd there is a new armor mod on PES, so take a look at that one.
Link:http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...il&id=5541
Both would do nicely

I like that new Dagoth Armor, except the Helm, looks to much like the Netch Helm than Bonemold

The Cuirass and Shield for sure
You would have to ask Haplo for that armor in the pic.

Yes the helmet is too netchy, but we will find something to replace it.
I guess a little progress report in needed.
About 50%, finished with statics, moving to containers. It is going quicker than i thought.
Do you want me to leave a bookshelf empty so we could add that elite armor on it, or should i place normal bonemold armor on it?
Pages: 1 2