Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CS v1.2??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is CS v1.2 useable yet for silgrad? I want to install SI but have seen posts that the original CS doesn't work with the modified esm.

Anyone know a work around?
You can use either CS, they both work fine with the original Oblivion.esm (they both have advantages and disadvantages - I use CS 1.0). Smile But SI alters the main Oblivion ESM - Silgrad Tower uses the original ESM.

If you want to mod for ST but play SI, you need to back up your old Oblivion.ESM first. Use the Vanilla (non-SI) ESM for modding, and you can use the Shivering Isles Oblivion ESM for playing. Smile Just switch between them and keep static backups of both somewhere.
Hey, in a brilliant move of stupidity, i upgraded to v1.2, uninstalled the CS, and then realized Bethesda doesn't have v1 for DL on their site... anyone know where i can find a copy of v1?
I think TESSource has v.1.0 of the CS.
it wasn't on tessource, but i found it on PES, so it's all good. There's also the 1.1 patch for oblivion
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
I found it on PES, so it's all good.

That's the one! Big Grin