Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Claimed] KRAG-0100 Shadowmoth Legion Fort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been accepted by cire992

Imperial Garrison located just west of Kragenmoor on the road to Cyrodiil

Mainly used to patrol the roads and to maintain a presence in
Kragenmoor. Thier is a small Daedric Shrine just to the North

It should have ample room for 20
A small Shrine (Talos Cult) would be appropriete
Storage areas
Prison area

anything above this is optional

to claim KRAG-0100 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
Hi Bob, could you re-upload/fix the picture for this claim? I'm interested in it, but I don't what Shadowmoth looks like!
Here is a screenie of Shadowmoth, and also the link to Ben Vagara's Site were you can download Kragenmoor if you wish

The Temple of Arkay you just completed would make an excellent addition to this garrision

If you wish to download the Kragenmoor mod you can adjust the area and the garrision so that the Temple exterior will fit accordingly

http://www.freewebs.com/vagara/kragenmoor.htm

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/vagara/Krage....015bv.rar

If your still going to claim it please let me know and I can update the board

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
Sure, I'll claim this. :bananarock:

Do you want me to directly modify the kragenmoor esp to fix the exterior?
Very good

Whatever changes you make to Kragenmoor landscape should be done
with Kragenmoor NOT active, I will make any final adjustments when it is combined with the master file

Enjoy
Bob
Kind of tricky.... I have put together two different ideas for the temple's exterior.

In the first I placed the temple in front of the fort along the path leading back down to the road.

In the second I connected the temple to the back of the main keep.

Here are some screenies and the esps. Tell me which one you like better. I'm going to get to work on the fort's interiors. :thumbsup:
Howdy

I really like the Temple attached to the garrison, in this case I know it would require more work to do but I think it looks so much nicer

........ thinking ..........

I think I'm gonna have to say attached

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
Attached it is. It's was the easier of the two to set up, believe it or not. Big Grin
It just seemed like more landscaping work then I would want to mess with but I suppose that really shouldn't be difficult

Look forward to seeing your finished work

Enjoy
Bob