Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Claimed] KRAG-0004, The Armorer's Hut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Howdy

Definitly start from scratch our previous claimer apparently did not grasp the concept of "Great Adventurers Home"

Redoran hut_01 :check:

I have no npc names as of yet, Kragenmoor is not even in my line of sight right now, its probably the lowest priority we have

All else you mentioned :check:

Look forward to seeing this one

Enjoy
Bob
Hey Bob,

Here is my try at the hut.
I like how this one turned out.
Should be suitable for a Master of Armorer.

I was not able to discern were north was in relation to this cell.
I did place the north marker in the cell, but It may need to be rotated.

Cell Name: Krag-0004
Dependencies: Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon.
Custom Created items labeled with "EU".

I did not name the or include NPC, however, I have a name in mind.
"Darval Neloth"

Let me know what you think.

PS: I am sorry if this cell was not priority, but when I read the description I just had to jump on the claim.

-Eurahbus
Howdy

That was quick Big Grin I like quick .....sometimes Big Grin Big Grin
I'll get a look at it soon

The name is fine and leaving him out is also fine

Like I said if you see something that you just have to do feel free to do it
the priorities are just nice to get done first but its the fun of doing the claims is whats important

Enjoy
Bob
Horray

Someone who understands "Great Adventurers Home"

Nicely Done

That note adds a super touch :goodjob:

maybe a quest for this one

any ideas?

Enjoy
Bob
Yeah, I have an Idea for a quest.

I may need a bit to flesh it out.

-Eurahbus
Super

Plenty of time to play with this one

Enjoy
Bob
Hey Bob,

Do you want me to post the quest here or somewhere else?
You can post your Idea here

I'll keep this post located in this board until it is done
if I move it to completed it will close

Enjoy
Bob
Rough Thoughts on Quest.

Background info

Many years ago...
Darval Neloth lived a life of adventure, slaying monsters, exploring great tombs and serving the Redoran house. This type of life though wondrous and fulfilling comes at a cost. The more famous you are in the eyes of some... the more infamous you become in the eyes of others.

After making several successful small scale strikes against the Telvanni house a group of Three Magisters enraged by the actions of Darval Neloth chose to take brash action against Darval. The Magisters sought a wicked and vile Dunmer; the Telvanni Outcast Feloryn the Flesh Eater. The Magisters promised to grant Feloryn his previous position of Wizard if he could stop Darval Neloth. Feloryn agreed.

Feloryn the Flesh Eater, he came from a noble family and quickly ascended the ranks of the Telvanni house. Even in his early days with the house he was known to be "touched by the gods". As he rose in rank these metal issues became more and more apparent as he would shirk his responsibilities as Wizard to set out on what he called "the hunt". His constant absences drove his superiors to great lengths of irritation.

One night all of the Telvanni mouths in the area had vanished includeing Feloryn's. Upon investigation the Magisters found the missing mouths, partially eaten in a Dwemer ruin that Feloryn had taken hold in. He was captured and then later sent to a Dungeon underneath one of the Magisters' towers.

After Feloryn agree to stop Darval Neloth he took back his old residence and recruited a new mouth. He the had his mouth learn all he could about Darval Neloth. Not long after Feloryn learned of Darval's wife and daughter. Feloryn had Darval's wife poisoned as this news would bring Darval back from his adventuring and into Feloryn's sights. As this was going on Feloryn traveled to Darval's home town and enjoyed "the hunt" killing several people in town leaving them partially eating for the guard to find.

"The Hunt" finally stuck close to Darval's heart. Returning home from the investigations surrounding murders he found his teenage daughter was missing and that a map was drawn in blood on his door. Darval Neloth quickly traveled to Feloryn's Dwemer stronghold. With intense ferocity he cut his was way to the top of the ruin into the tower. He eyes came to stop on his daughter's face, she was still alive yet her arm was nearly a skeletal husk with small bits of meat holding it together. Feloryn stepped out from the shadows face and hands covered in blood. With a flick of Feloryn's wrist Darval found himself paralyzed and his strength sapped from his body... He could not move. Feloryn proceeded to eat Darval's daughter alive in front of him.

After nearly an hour Feloryn smiled up at Darval mouth still dripping with his daughter's flesh as she died. Darval finally willed himself free of Feloryn's spell and charged at him. Feloryn blew Darval back with a fireball and said one word (Name of a town) and disappeared.

Darval Neloth chased him for a couple of years before slaying Feloryn and desecrating his corpse.

When asked on this he replies. "These vile acts... I do not wish to recall. Please do not ask me of it again."

*The Quest "The Mouth of Feloryn the Flesh Eater."

-It has been many years since the slaying of Feloryn the Flesh Eater, but in recent weeks Darval Neloth has been afflicted with horrifying dreams & nightmarish hallucinations.

-As the player investigates this further the player finds out that there was a strange recent murder in town. The local guard offers a reward to anyone one who can solve the murder.

-Upon investigation of the body it would seem the corpse was partially eaten.

-After reporting back Darval Neloth mentions that he often sees the place of his daughters death. Darval Neloth expresses that he believes that somehow Feloryn the Flesh Eater is responsible for the murder and the strange dreams. He goes on to say that his body is cripple and that he cannot fight this battle. He then chooses to concept the player and offers him a reward for the True skull of Feloryn the Flesh Eater.

-"I've seen that look in your eyes young one... I used to see the same thing when I looked upon water. Now, I only see a tired crippled old man.... I cannot fight this one, but you could. I think you've got what it takes; there is something about the way you hold yourself and that gaze in your eye. Would you slay this vile creature? I will reward you with my trusty blade from my days of adventuring"- Darval Neloth

-The player then goes to Feloryn's Dwemer Stronghold. After fighting through many guards (undead or dwemer ghosts) the player finds them selves in the tower but Feloryn is not there.

-Feloryn's Mouth is there. The tower will be filled with strange notes and several dead bodies.

-The player slays him and brings back his skull to show to the guard and to give to Darval Neloth. Darval will sleep easier and both the guard and Darval will reward the player.
:eek: This is almost scary !

But I like it Big Grin

Lets use it then

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6