Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Problems with the mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry in advance if I put this in the wrong place

I'm pretty sure that I'm having some big problems with this mod.... For one the only people I saw after an hour was the two guards next to the portal (in the modded world), and, when I talked to one of them, she had nothing to talk about. The second problem is that I can walk through most buildings, though the little garden walls and other misc. things are OK. Thirdly, I can't go into any buildings, though the city gates are OK. Whenever I go up to a door it's labeled just "door" and when I activate it it doesn't do anything. Fourthly, this isn't a big problem but the is no "Oblivion\Data\Textures\menus\loading" folder from which I can delete certain parts of the Silgrad Tower splash-screen.
Thankyou Thankyou Tankyou for and help!!!
Running any other mods?
get oblivion mod manager

make sure the silgrad tower.esm is loaded straight after oblivion.esm

I had the same problem with doors but assumed it was just because they hadn't added interiors to them yet? Some doors still worked, als for me the town was quite bereft of NPCs, but there were still quite a few around.

Edd
Already did that, which fixed the fact that I was falling off of the entire world....

Add to answer the other guy..... LOTS

-White Stallion quest extender
-Armory Lab (highly recommended)
-Book placement spell
-Banes Anvil upgrades
-Crowded roads
-All of the Knights of the Nine add-ons
-Shivering Isles
-Francesco's leveled items and creatures
-House Map Markers
-Living Econony
-Lost Paladins of the Divines
-Wearable Mythic Dawn Armor
-Natural Weather
-Oblivion Cats Wink
-Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul
-Sauron's Armor
-Sudden Violence
-VA better gold
-At Home Alchemy
-Witch King Sword
-Verdinal Cave (I made this myself, as I just started getting into modding myself)
Llamaranger would be correct in stating that the NPCs in Soluthis are sparse for now. There are many more in the modders ESM, and they'll all be in v3, so that's one thing.

Also, have you downloaded the first public update? It's in the tavern thread "Silgrad Tower v2" i think. That fixes collision problems with many buildings, as well as floating buildings.
Thankyou that helps some....

still you say that there are few npcs and I really can't find any Sad

also the door problem is REALLY annoying because I can't go anywhere
well what we do with doors, is we have placeholders, that don't actually go anywhere. So there's nowhere to go as of yet.

and there are a few NPCs around there somewhere, mainly in Reich Parkeep i think. Keep looking, it's a big city. I'd really advise waiting until v3, cause that'll have a ton of NPCs (i know cause i've made some myself!)
OK thanks a lot....

This looks like it's gonna be a really good mod!!!

When's V3?
rumor has it v3 is coming out late june, or sometime in the summer. Releases tend to get pushed back a bit, so we plan late june, but the reality will probably be july. either way, it isn't far off

Thanks for the compliment! v3 will still be far from done, but it's getting there.
If you download the latest public version of ST, then you'll find some NPCs and houses with interiors near the gate where the portal stands in Reich Parkeep.
Pages: 1 2