Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Warhammers Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
See KRAG-0071 and 0072 claims
The Warhammers Guild

We will be adding this guild to ES3

Things we need to consider

Do we even want to call it a guild?
Do we want it as a joinable guild?
How many quests do we want to have?
Rank Structure
Names and Background information for key npc's?

etc etc

Suggest away

Enjoy
Bob
Joinable = YES Smile
Quests = Small amount of really exciting quests, how many 5 to 10 would be sufficient I think.
Rank Structure = need to know more about them first

Names & Background = More detail is needed then I could problably come up with somethin' good.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Joinable = YES Smile
Quests = Small amount of really exciting quests, how many 5 to 10 would be sufficient I think.
Rank Structure = need to know more about them first

Names & Background = More detail is needed then I could problably come up with somethin' good.

I'll be looking around for fan lore, (but this will need to be taken cautiously)

theirs not much about them unless they were part of the older games the only reference I found in the Imperial Library was the "Go Blades"

Enjoy
Bob
Maybe this leaves us open to create our own lore and stuff
Yes it does and I don't have a problem doing that, I am just careful not to get toooo far out of bounds

Too many wannabe lore buffs Big Grin <<(that was rude wasn't it)

But back to the subject

8 to 10 quests sounds good, even if we decide to make it non-joinable, the quests can always be done

Enjoy
Bob
Maybe if guide lines were set then we wouldn't get too far outta lore, the comment wasn't rude Smile Anyway 8 to 10 quests, good. Nice amount but not too much work. Means we can keep the quests fresh.
Yes we would have to set guide lines

My understanding (which isn't much) is that the Warhammers were the gladiators which represented the Redoran in Kragenmoor

They were for a very long time undefeated

thats bout it.... what happened to them ?

Bob
I got to looking at some info on the rank structures used in these type of guilds (namely Gladiators) of course most of this information comes from the Roman Empire structure, we would have to rename the ranks to fit Dunmer culture

Roman Rank Name- A basic definition of their postion

Probati- the Initiate -
Legionaire- one who has proven worthy in battle -
Decurion- a veteran of battles
Centurion- a great warrior
Tribune- a commander who also holds a high social standing
Legatus- a lord
Dux Bellorum (DUKE)- a commander of great renown
Imperator- the supreme leader

This was not all of them and may be even too many for our purposes

We need to have an accepted ES rank structure for the above
Yes i like it, but the imperator may be too much. The empire has its emperor, so there cant be two of them.
Quote:Originally posted by agram
Yes I like it, but the imperator may be too much. The empire has its emperor, so there cant be two of them.

Exactly I think their all too Imperial, need new names for all of them except

Initiate - level 1

and just my personal opinion, I think Grandmaster is way over used
if we can give an appropriete title for this rank
Pages: 1 2 3