Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: palm trees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
posted on valenwood forums link
wrong link?
:lmao: oh yeah ,that was supposed to be for Rodan's birthday. real link ( these are suppodes to be used in the desert areas)
Palm trees are found near oasis' in the desert, but they are not found all throughout the desert. Since they aren't found all around, this will make the palm trees even more special to have.
Of course they aren't found in the desert, I thought that was pretty oblivous. I just wanted to say these aren't supposed to be used in the jungels.
Just a reminder about those, the leaves are havoked so not many can be put in an area. Wink :alert:Otherwise LAG...
Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Just a reminder about those, the leaves are havoked so not many can be put in an area. Wink :alert:Otherwise LAG...
I don't know if "havoked" is the correct word, but they act just like vanilla OB trees (swinging in the wind and all that) so they shouldn't cause a big frame rate hit.
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
I don't know if "havoked" is the correct word, but they act just like vanilla OB trees (swinging in the wind and all that) so they shouldn't cause a big frame rate hit.

No no they are not like OB's trees, they have havok, like some tapestries in OB. I know they cause lag cause PROM(the creator) told me they do.

also havok is correct work, it is the physics system used in OB.
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic

No no they are not like OB's trees, they have havok, like some tapestries in OB. I know they cause lag cause PROM(the creator) told me they do.

also havok is correct work, it is the physics system used in OB.
Ah, ok. I thought they behaved like normal OB trees. Though why would they have havok, the lag that would cause kinda kills the benefits IMO?
I'd rather strip the physics and have a static tree personaly...
Pages: 1 2