Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: exams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to announce that starting next week monday I will have exams for 2 weeks. I will check the forums from time to time , but won't have any time to work on my claims those two weeks.
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
I would like to announce that starting next week monday I will have exams for 2 weeks. I will check the forums from time to time, but won't have any time to work on my claims those two weeks.

Good luck! Though on second thought you're Belgian, so I'm sure you'll get every question correct anyway. But wait! So are you're teachers!! This will surely be a battle of the minds to see which side is the better of the best Big Grin
Good luck.
The flemish school system has a high level, so I mean hard questions will probably asked.
New Jersey hardly has such a high standard of testing, (thank you no child left behind!) but i'll still have to study and take midterms next week, so i won't be able to work much likewise.
imho no child actualy dumed down a lot of the curiculum. atleast for people like me (top of the class). i have tons of exams as well, but those are just finals and not really worth studying for (i have an A in the classes usnless i fail). the AP exam is the only one i actualy studied for, thank god thats over :wasted:
I haven't studied for any exams yet, and I've already had four of them, I just don't feel that I need to, it's pointless IMO.
Mine are over! :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
You people don't study for your exams? Lucky bastards with your low level school systems!
I've never studied for a test.

My school isn't low level.

I just am happy with a 95 instead of an 100, comprehension and mild attention durring other work is all it takes.
Exams, Man it seems like so long ago I had to take exams......
Hey! it was long ago Smile
Pages: 1 2