Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How pathetic are you on electronics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In honor of my birthday, I'm throwing this out. But to start on the pathetic:

12 computers (not just windows)
8 dvd players
3 cell phones
3 digital receiver boxes for television
5 vcr players

Not going to the cd players or any other minor equipment.
Quote:12 computers (not just windows)
8 dvd players
:eek: 12!!??

I thought I was bad for having four. :lmao:
Greenhouse Gases and the Greenhouse Effect

Cut down on those greenhouse gases (as people keep telling me)! [Image: disapprove.gif]

Big Grin I'm just kidding around.
We have about 15. My dad works in computers, so we have a lot of them lying around Big Grin
We here got 4, I got 1 Tongue I usually give my old one to my little brother etc.
we got 3 PC's, 8 TV's, Lots and lots of Games Consoles, 6 DVD Players....and thats all I can remember Smile
8 TV's!! :eek:

Quote:Lots and lots of Games Consoles
I admit, I have quite a few consoles lying around which I rarely use. I have nearly 50 games for the Xbox, and I had about 35 for the PS2. Wish I could sell them somewhere.
Yup, 8... not all mine though Smile

Trade ye games in at game or gamestop.
No way, I'd rather give them away then trade them in. I paid ?32 for Need for Speed Underground 2 when it first came out, and IIRC, they offered me ?6 cash for it about a month later. They do it with lots of games, sometimes they'll only offer you ?2 or ?3 for them depending on the game. Ripoff.
I suppose, though its the same way with technology as well. When I traded in my games I got about ?10 for each of my xbox games. Traded in like 20 in one go.
Pages: 1 2