Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deepen moor progress notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EDIT: kingevil resigned on May 1st, 2008. This thread and the entire Deepen Moor board will be archived.

This is where all progress on the exterior of deepen moor will be posted. the old thread can be found here. Feel free to comment, but please keep it on the topic.
Nice work, kingevil. :goodjob:
I just generated thr final version of deepen moors regoi, but because my CS was feeling lazy it decided to only generate the left half. Right half will be generated tomorrow, and I will post some screens and send it to sandor for merging tomorrow.
TID asked me to post a new version of Deepen moor, so here it is: download
I'm not sure if you got my PM a few days ago, but you were sent a cleaned file.
Yes, got it and downloaded it.
I haven't heard anything about out bog for awhile. What's the current status of Deepen Moor? Is it being worked on, and if so, may I ask what the plan is for completing the region?
kingevil's actually waiting for me to send instructions. Sorry about that kingevil. Big Grin I haven't had the time to do so or think about it too much because of personal reasons in RL and I guess I eventually forgot. Sad I'll do so right away.
Yes, was waiting for instructions... Looks like we have to regenerate again.. How many times have we already done this? The most horrible part is that generating takes more then 4 hours for me thanks to my 1.8 Ghz processsor , so I can't just do it on a random day, have to wait untill I have time Sad
Generate smaller segments at a time, then send them to me so I can look them over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4