Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Two issues, first post. (Slave Dialogue Loop Revisited)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Number one: There's a bug with the slaves in the... ah... non-spoily dungeon of Ebbedin. Yes. Basically, you get the key, offer to free them, and it enters a loop that forces to to reload your last save, since no matter what response you give them, the exact same dialogue continues to come up over and over and over until you get sick of it and reload.

Number two: I understand Blacklight is supposed to mesh with this mod, but I'm not sure where, or what version, to get. I'm also thinking I should get my ship out of the way first, before loading Blacklight, since I don't need a galleon embedded in the side of a hill. But I don't know what areas are safe. So should I just put in near the Maria Daria's berth before I load up? Once I even know what to load up...
Howdy

Maeglin Dubh

Welcome to Silgrad

#1 Is a new issue, haven't had this problem nor do I recall ever hearing bout it, We will look into it and get an answer and/or fix..pronto

#2 As far as Blacklight, its still a WIP and yes we have merged the 2 together but not for public release. Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
Welcome Maeglin Dubh!

I remember having a loop before, it was something to do with wrong scripts. Who knows maybe this is the same problem. We will look into it, and fix it.
And Bob answerd the second one.
Wasn't the slave-freeing infinite loop one of the first things I fixed back in the day?

Maeglin Dubh: Which version of ST:TES3 are you using?

Thanks,
Steve

I also just found an issue in Steadhelm... A woman's door, once you enter the house, doesn't let you leave. It opens to a black abyss you can't enter. I forget the name, but it's the woman with the cookies.
Dont forget that this is still worked on. Post all problems you have, and we will fix em.
Thanks Agram.
I thought that those errors were reported somewhere on the site.
I've also seen that bug with the slave dialogue.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I thought that those errors were reported somewhere on the site.
I've also seen that bug with the slave dialogue.

They probably are, in some arhive/dungeon post, long forgoten.
Bob:

Wasn't 1.4.3 the version that we started from? I definitely remember fixing the "Steadhelm California" problem. Smile

Steve
To Maeglin Dubh:
I think there is the 1.4.6 somewhere, but you should PM Bob about that, couse i dont know where, and if it is useable.
Pages: 1 2