Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Beremat's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Beremat will be posting his dungeons here. Discussions about his work should go here. Stuff about dungeons in general should go in the dungeons thread.
Thanks.

Current Project(s):

Black Dagger Labyrinth
This will be a Labyrinth for the Akavir mod where it will be easy to get lost in. Players will need to consult their map every so often. The dungeon will be sparsely populated. There will probably be treasure for the adventurer, or a crummy surprise...
Progress: |||||||||| 99.9%
There are 8 cells. NOTE: THE BETA DOES NOT CONTAIN THE MONSTERS FOR 6 OF THE CELLS.
Screenshots:
Here is a little bit of what i have so far-
A view from the top. Big so far, no?
DOWNLOAD: Black Dagger Labyrinth v. 0.9
What it contains:
The full structure of the dungeon
Monsters for two of the cells, the treasury and the Magic Way
A script that locks the treasury door behind you
8 cells in total
Minotaur Labyrinth Protector
Key to the treasury.

Narrow Cave
This will be a simple cave, occupied by Tsaesci bandits.
|||||||||| 40%
Watch out for underwater trapped corridors.

Completed Projects:
Fort Erani (99.9%)
Screenshots:
Basho enters Fort Erani.
Well, that wasn't a very nice reception!
The end of all things to come.
I may have made a mistake.
At the end, he sheaths his blade one last time.
A thank you goes to DIE 75 for testing the dungeon and making screenshots of it!
DOWNLOAD: Fort Erani v. 1.3
NOTE! You probably need Shivering Isles to visit Fort Erani!
Hey, that looks good :goodjob:

I like the dead Akaviri soldiers, they will be even better with some of Corthian's weapon/armor models for the player to loot Big Grin
Thanks, it's one of my first dungeons. Cool
It's nearing completion, expect a release in about a hour. A dungeon a day keeps your life away! :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Beremat
Thanks, it's one of my first dungeons. Cool
It's nearing completion, expect a release in about a hour. A dungeon a day keeps your life away! :yes:

:lol: Ok, if you say so Big Grin
I added some new screenshots, what do you think I should put in the boss lair??(
Ummm... a dragon? Big Grin

EDIT: The new screenshots look nice, some are too dark to see much of anything though, but i do like dark dungeons.
My graphics card sucks, so the screenshots come out really dark at a low resolution. They don't look THAT dark in the actual thing, but still pretty dark.
And, about the dragon, any links to where I can get some? =)
EDIT: Got the Akatosh flying mount.
Okay, i'm done with Fort Erani, if anyone finds any glitches, post them here.
Yeah, the "Akatosh flying mount" is what we need alright, but i did not ask permission to use it yet, so you should make sure you have permission to use it for the Akavir mod.

I will take a look at the new pics now. ( EDIT: nice Big Grin )

EDIT AGAIN: I downloaded the dungeon, note that we might reskin the dragons to look lore correct, but this can wait for later).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13