Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The official 2 AM thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously people, why are we all gonna be on here if we aren't going to post?

SAY SOMETHING DAMNIT.
It's 1 AM here.
it's 1 am here too.

and yeah, i used to leave my firefox open all day while it was logged in on the site, so i'm sure afkers/gamers account for some of the names.

and if you really want me to work, give me something to do
Did... did you just offer to claim something?

Download the Elsweyr.esm, load it up, find a patch of northern cells, and decorate it!
elyswer eh... maybe i can implement the mouths caves? I need to talk to a modeler who works on blender first, though
Dude, I'd be happy if you killed time placing rocks, but if you want to get us custom models, that's awsome too!
well i have suffcient equipment to run the programs (ge force 8500 amd64 3900+ with 1024 ram)

so please, email me or message me so we can define the boundaries of the assignment.
Really this was posted after 4 a.m. so I was sleeping. I did got a call at 8 a.m. to tell me there was no meeting today at school, then my mum had a fight with my brother at 9 a.m. and at 10 am.m someone started to vacuumclean the room next to me, but I'm awake now Tongue