Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Open] KRAG-0039 Weapons Shop/Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[
Please see general information about Manor District

Kragenmoor Manor District General Info

This building serves as both home and store

ex_redoran_building_03

The decor should be rich
The Store is un-owned but it is a weapons shop

Enough room in the back for 1 person to live a moderate but comfortable lifestyle

anything above this is optional

to claim KRAG-0039, please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'll have a go at this one too

4 or 5 days

Will use a modified in_redoran_tavern with qf_orange wood furniture for the home portion and a swlightwood for the stock shelves, table and weapons racks in the store portion

enjoy
Bob
Adul said we can use his Attractive Arsenal. So if you want check the links in resources.

And make it shine. Smile
Super I will load it up and see what we can find

Thanks
Bob
The prospect of Attractive Arsenal makes Maeglin Happy.

One concern... Things like the tribal weapons, katanas, naginatas, and other region-specific weapons that wouldn't make sense for a Nordic (I think?) town should probably be limited. Basically what I'm saying is don't just throw in weapons because we can use them... Try to make it consistent.
Agreed

But also keep in mind that Kragenmoor is a major city and port of trade through Cyrodiil so you may find weapons and other sort of things not normally found in other regions

As far as Aduls Mod, I have only found a few items in it that we do not currently have available so I will most likely just pick those out

Kragenmoor is 100% Dunmer

At least my intention is to only have 2 or maybe 3 non-dunmer residents

1 being the butcher, I think an Orc would play a good butcher part
the others I am not sure of yet

Enjoy
Bob