Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello (intro of sorts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. I'm Danath's better half Wink He finally convinced me I should check you guys out. I'm another new 3ds victim (himself wants new stuff.. of course) so I may be pestering whomever is capable in this lovely monster prog. I'm basically the landscape design half of the team (I also add some of the "touches" to D's interiors, hehe). I love building mountains, do so-so with waterfalls (frustrating things) and basically run amok in exterior design. So far I love what's been done with Silgrad. I look forward to helping out if I can.
Hello Galrina,

and a hearty welcome to Silgrad Tower. :wave:

If you have questions about 3dsmax, there are quite a few people around who are more than willing to help you out. (Me, personally, admires each and everybody, who's able to find her/his way around this program. Big Grin )

And speaking of exteriors ... we have still a few areas that need a caring hand. Maybe you're so kind to have a look at the open exterior claims here. If there is something you'd like to do, just call. *makes a silent prayer*

I hope you enjoy your stay. =)

Greetings

Quentin
Hi Galrina, I'm glad to see you here and hope you'll have a fun time modding with our team! As Quentin mentioned there's a bunch of fellow 3D modellers here, so if you have questions or such just make a post on the forum and I'm sure at least one of us has an answer Smile
Right now I'm still muddling around the tutorials from the "bible". We'll see what shakes loose in a week or so. Smile

And.. I'll take a look at those exteriors and see what kind of mayhem I can get into. :evil:
Here's a few of shots from my own mod, to give you an idea of what I do. (I grew up in country very much like this.. hehe)

Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted images.
Oh me gosh ... for a moment I thought those were actual photos especially #1 and #4

That is truly beautiful and I hope you do understand that I'm eager to see more of your work ... for Silgrad. Wink

Absolutely splendid. :applause:

Greetings

Quentin
Galrina: I think your scenes look very nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing your work in our mod :goodjob:

I have a thing for buildings and the partially visible huts in the fifth screenshot caught my eye. I can't recall if I've seen them before. Would you enlighten me of their origin?
That is the small red longhouse from Bloodmoon with the round "shed" beside it. hehe.. Camera angles can be fun.
Quote:Originally posted by Galrina
That is the small red longhouse from Bloodmoon with the round "shed" beside it. hehe.. Camera angles can be fun.

Aah. Tricky Smile
Have the -29 vertical cells been formed/created yet? Or do they have to be pulled up and formed?
Pages: 1 2