Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Armor Concepts and history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That looks great! :goodjob:

You did a great job on the texturing, simply awesome.

And also, I was wondering, what program do you use for modelling?
3DS Max 7... I think.

Having slept on it, I am completely satisfied with the armor.
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Having slept on it, I am completely satisfied with the armor.

Good.
I decided to mess around with creating a Ka Po and it turned out pretty well for a first attempt.

[Image: th_ScreenShot1106.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1104.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1103.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1102.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1101.jpg]

Very little of it is my doing. Using the Clouded Leopard as a base, I just did a retext of the eyes using an Argonian texture and added Argonian horns. Then a quick recolor of some of Alexander's wings and there you have it.

I was hoping for AlienSlof to release the white tiger texture she had planned but I think it may be scrapped. It's a work in progress but like the early results...
We have a white tiger skin, and normal tiger skin too: http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=6393#gallery

Those Argonian horns don't look as bad as i though they would, they actually look quite good.

A Ka'Po with dragon wings and horns is one of the most powerfull forms of the dragon tigers, most of the Ka'Po just look like Tigers without horns or wings, all they got is some dragon blood.
Maybe, a version with scales, wings and horns is the most evolved form before the Ka'Po becomes a full dragon (it depends on if the scales would look silly or not) Wink
Freaky, but very nice Wink
Just for kicks, I went ahead and modified the original KaPo as well.

[Image: th_ScreenShot1116.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1114.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1113.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1111.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1110.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1109.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1108.jpg] [Image: th_ScreenShot1107.jpg]

The Argonian horns are from Com's Argonian Headsets.

I think I'm getting the hang of creating races (using other peoples work though Wink)...
I like it. The faces need to be a bit wider. More Tiger, less jaguar. The textures on the orange tiger are a bit off.
Yeah, that Ka Po' was the first race I ever created, about a year ago. I definitely need to retex that soon.
Quote:Originally posted by Aetherius
Yeah, that Ka Po' was the first race I ever created, about a year ago. I definitely need to retex that soon.

If you are going to retexture the Ka'Po, make sure you got a white Ka'Po texture aswell.
But at this point, the canine race is more important, so that will have to be done first.

I agree with Corthian about the face, it needs to be a little bit wider if possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4