Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rome:Total War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
About a few weeks ago i decided to buy Rome:Total War along with the Alexander The Great Expansion and the Barbarian Invasion.I rate it 9/10,the gameplay is amazing,the graphics are nice... but the textures are a little dodgy IMO.

I downloaded the Extended Greek Mod so i could fix up what the Spartan Hoplites look like,add more Greek units and it also unlocks the Factions in the Campaign mode,which means you can also change the course of history,e.g. Im using the Greeks and im Conquering Rome.

Have you played Rome:Total War? or any Total War games? what did you think of this one?
I've played both Shogun : Total War & Rome : Total War, both are excellent games that I'd also rate 9/10.... I'm planning to buy Total War Era (?ll of the expansions and Total War games are included in that box (except Medieval 2 offcourse...))
Greeks conquering rome, eh? Now that's something I'd like to see
It's a great game, but it wouldn't work online for me.
Indead it is a great game, and one of the best things is when you can play it online and comapare your tactical/commander skills with other people. I really like to play with the Romans online.

But the worst thing is when you play agains cowards, who set the rules to no missile troops and then chose greeks and pick only spartans and put them in a box, and if they do that, you are screwd as no other unit can beat them...
I've played Rome: Total War and Medieval 2: Total War... excellent games and among of my favorite.

I really hope they make a Shogun 2: Total War though, that would be awesome.

Also some of you may know this, but there is an Elder Scrolls mod that's in development for Rome: Total War.
Sidenote: I was one of the first who started modding for Rome : Total War. I've build the New Units Project (NUP) : Carthage & Numidia + Greater Cities Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I've played both Shogun : Total War & Rome : Total War, both are excellent games that I'd also rate 9/10.... I'm planning to buy Total War Era (?ll of the expansions and Total War games are included in that box (except Medieval 2 offcourse...))

I have that, it's really great. I love Rome, played through many times now, although I've never checked out the mods.
Well, I have not played most of them, but medieval II was not really my type... 3/10 game 8/10 gfx
Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
Well, I have not played most of them, but medieval II was not really my type... 3/10 game 8/10 gfx

Exactly. Only "major" addition was the greater effect of faith, everything else was just graphically improved. I'll stick to Rome. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3