Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Overlord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free demo for overlord is ot. Fantastic game! Instead of playing the good guy like in most games, here you are the evil guy trying to take over the world. Killing innocent peasants is great!
Finally a game that I can relate to! Big Grin

I just saw a gameplay vid on YouTube and all that bloody terror seems very fun and fulfilling. :yes:
To mormacil: Where you not studying something in games ? Triumph study is my favorite game dev studio and :

Internship Positions

''At the start of each semester Triumph Studios offers students a chance to join the development team and gain industry experience first-hand.
Requirements
Positions are available for 2D & 3D graphic artists, or assistant designers. Only in exceptional cases do we have positions for programmers.
Provide an extensive portfolio. Impress us with your work!
You must be a hardcore gamer. People who have worked on game Mods/hobby projects have an advantage.
Internships have a minimum duration of 6 months.
Internships at Triumph are paid positions, but we expect you to be productive!
Interns must be residents of The Netherlands.''

I loved AoW 2, another game triumph made. Anybody else played it? Just reinstalled AoW2. It's still as great as it always was.
Good find, got an emailadres?
i hate good only or evil only games. I would rather have a fullon rpg.
also, no matter what you do you will always affect someone somewhere in a negative way and same goes for posative.

is the gameplay any good? if so i know a few people to recomend it to.
here

Just click apply.
Bookmarked Smile Since I'm in my first year and well internship is in the thirth Tongue