Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wan to say that I found 2 bugs (yet) while playing Sligrad Tower.

1st bug: in ebbedin there is a dark elf woman in chitin that says that her amulet has been stolen by the witch, but when I select the topic to continue te conversation a message appears saying she has some script missing, she keeps repeating the same thing over and over and the game crashes

2nd bug: in the eggmine (quest-related) near ebbedin when i'm going to free a slave the slave keeps saying the same thing, and I can't get out of the conversation.
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=6

the place to be for bugs. I already knew those bugs.
Quote:Originally posted by Sluijs
I wan to say that I found 2 bugs (yet) while playing Sligrad Tower.

1st bug: in ebbedin there is a dark elf woman in chitin that says that her amulet has been stolen by the witch, but when I select the topic to continue te conversation a message appears saying she has some script missing, she keeps repeating the same thing over and over and the game crashes

2nd bug: in the eggmine (quest-related) near ebbedin when i'm going to free a slave the slave keeps saying the same thing, and I can't get out of the conversation.

I will refer you to the Dungeon Section, those bugs are well known
Also you will find the slave dialogue loop fix Here:

Slave Dialogue Loop Fix

just up load it and merge it with your silgrad tower mod

The Amulet Quest has been fixed I will locate this fix and send it to you as well

Moved to Dungeon

Enjoy
Bob
Bob is making a new version, and he will upload it to PES. It should fix most known bugs. He will tell us when it is finished.
Can I just say, I always found the opening to the mod, ie: getting of the boat, slightly confusing, particularly how it just dumps you on an island which is too steep for low-level PCs to traverse to the other side, and that you must swim around it to reach the mainland in the middle of nowhere.
Yes maybe he could change that.
A mage guild guide would be better, but Bob is the one who decides.
I was actually gonna completely remove the "Road to Silgrad"

I have heard a number of players mention problems with it

I never use it myself cause everytime I enter Gnaar Mok my PC
crashes

It was a very nice Idea but I think the location was not the best, it may have been better to build a small start up village south of Hla Oad and use that, (less interferance)

lets keep that option open

Edit: Just so ya know with the addition of Blacklight you have other means of getting to Silgrad. We do need to establish a link to the mages guild in Vvardenfell, thats for sure

Maybe we should reopen the "Road to Silgrad" and get some good concepts on what we can do with it, I have many ideas that have been sitting idle for a long time

Enjoy
Bob
I was thinking, perhaps we need to integrate the ST landmass much more with Vvardenfell. I mean, its mainland Tamriel! Why do we need a 'pirate' quest as an excuse to go there? Perhaps if we build a major port in Vvardenfell which partners with a major port in the mainland, which could have a major involvement in transport between the landmasses and also trade.

A mages guild guide is Ok, but I'm sure that with trading etc, the movement between would need to be more 'large scale' and 'practical' than a magick spell.

On the subject of a port, perhaps we could use my Seyda Neen (incomplete) expansion as a 'gateway'. This would introduce ST to the PC very early on, and I think help the two integrate better. :bananarock:

Whaddya all say?

EDIT: now in the faq section, sorry!