Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: alternate path to silgrad tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well I had an ideia to make a more dangerous (and longer) path to silgrad tower.
the idea is: placing a dwemer door somewhere in vvardenfell (exemple: vivec sewers) that leads to a very big dwemer ruin and has an exit in silgrad tower's sewers. there could also be some quest involved in exploring these ruins
I dont know, there are about 30 cells betwen Vivec, and Silgrad. So this would be realy massive dungeon. Maybe too big. And there is also that we have no scripters issue. The Road to Silgrad we have is finished, so we dont need scripters for it. It only needs to be moved.
Maybe Bob would have a diferent opinion, but my is no. Sorry.
ok. just wanted to know other's opinions
Sadly there is allways the script problem, so unless we find a scripter, almost all script related mods/quests/other are a little harder to make.
I actually have the same opinion, it would be to large of a cave system

Really do not want to add anymore than necessary to Vvardenfell

Enjoy
Bob
Will this be like the Dunzar mod, if you know of it. It adds a long, multiple style dungeon linking Vivec to Mournhold, and is scaled to exterior distances. If so, I dont reccomend that a new PC has to slug through a dungeon to get to ST. However, we could use this idea in a quest. I was thinking, Silgrad gets overrun by pirates, or Daedra, or someone, and the only way to get back in and save the city is through a dungeon accessed from far away which leads to the sewers.

Whaddya say, Hyup Hyup! :bananarock:
Yes but as I indicated I would rather not have something connecting the 2

However I am not opposed to someone making a dungeon crawl of this type for Silgrad theirs lots of areas where it could be put

Enjoy
Bob