Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Pink snow (presumably)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone Smile

I picked up Silgrad 2.0 (& all updates), & am currently running around in here. I paid the nice man 5gp & got my compass marker & ran off -

& apparently where there's snow, I get flourescent pink (ow!). Guessing it is snow as it sounds like snow crunching underfoot, but I'm in the Reich Parkeep region. I read where another player had issues & something about textures...but I admit I have little idea of what I'm doing. I did go back & make sure everything was extracted correctly, but apparently I am missing something.

Great mod thus far - just got into the area where the MW plants are showing up (& bears omg!), but blinded by pink...

Thank you for the mod & the help,

~Tahj
If something is colored pink it means the texture file is missing. Most likeley you installed the mod incorrectly.
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
If something is colored pink it means the texture file is missing. Most likeley you installed the mod incorrectly.

As I discovered, an entire mess of files was in the wrong place post-unzipping - all good now =D
yay ! :bananarock:

Very happy for you! Big Grin
1. Around some homes in Reich I have the yellow diamonds w/ exclaimation points - as w/ the pink equaling missing textures, is there a particular thing I should focus on in order to fix this?

2. Any suggested level for Silgrad areas? Or just whenever?'

Many thanks,

~Tahj
yellow diamonds with exclamation marks shows a missing mesh. You should try manually placing folders in their correct spots if unzipping again doesn't work...
Yeah, that is how I fixed the texture problem, I just didn't know where to look for the !'s Smile Meshes, got it, thank you so much!
I've seen also the same problems, but I have placed those in the private section.
I mean the one of the missing textures in Reich Parkeep.
If you have those problems, it is likely you have something in the wrong directory, as kingevil and IAMTHEEMPEROR have explained. Smile

"meshes" and "textures" aren't the only folders that need to be installed. In ST v 2.00, "distantlod", "menus", "Music", "sound', and "trees" are all folders which are a part of the mod and have to be put in your Oblivion Data directory. With all of these (along with the ESM and ESP files) in the Data directory, you should be able to play what we have in ST 2.00. :applause:

There are for some people mod conflicts, but OBMM should be able to help you out if you are experiencing any. One famous example of a mod conflict is missing land.
yes, curse that missing land. Still trying to fix the dissapearance of soluthis exterior ground and the complete interiors.