Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Map in next release?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if in V.3.0 there is going to be a map like Cyrodiil/Shivering Isles has? I like using no quest marker mods because I like to explore the land without my eyes wondering down to the quest markers and telling me where to go, but the way this is set up right now where I have to find the cities with some quest markers is really annoying for me. I can delete the mod for this I guess but I really would rather just wait for the next release which I heard isn't too far off and get a map with it.
I was just panijng on asking the same. Shoulden't be too hard, vality did a great job for summerset and other projects
It isn't easy, Vality is just good at it.. Big Grin
ev1 is creating a map for ST v3.0. Smile

EDIT
Because ev1 has no time right now, TheImperialDragon is preparing an in-game map for the next release.
Awsome, I hope it rns smoothly. Will fast traveling be allowed in Slilgrad Tower V.3.? I thought I heard someone say it wasn't going to be but instead it will use morrowind style travel where you have to pay to go places.
Just curious. An ingame map I suspect will really impress for a major release like 3.0.

Steve
question: map like oblivion's or a whole different look?