Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Introductions for a new member with some skill...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am an illustrator in the Portland area who has recently graduated from the Art Institute that resides there.

I am formally trained in MAYA since 6.0 and have used 3DS MAX sparingly. My real tallent lies in illustration. I can draw almost anything that can be imagined. I was trained personally by the incredible Lee White to generate concept art at a staggering level of detail specifically for game design. With his help, my drawing skill has matured into something that is as astounding as it is fun. I can't get enough of drawing!

What I want to do here is alert the modderators and those in the forrums of my geniune want to create incredible art that can be used to generate models, city plans, and samples of landscapes.

I am dying to make things for Oblivion but the act of adding material for Oblivion, compared to Morrowind, is much like leaping through flaming hoops. So, since my focus has been raw drawing skills, I would very much like to take this opportunity to lay it at the feet of those who can use it. I have ideas of my own but they are simple wants for objects, clutter and junk that would make Oblivion more fun for me to play for the long term. However, I know there there are others out there with ideas that they can't get to paper or into words as well as they would like. That is what I am for!

I am open to as many suggestions as come to me. I am trying to get a job now that I have graduated so things are strained at the moment but should free up once I addopt a schedule to work by. In the mean time, please feel free to get to know me and be prepared for samples of my drawing skill. I intend to succeed at becoming a master artist, thus I will work very hard and honestly in every artistic undertaking I am a part of!

Lets create something astounding!
Welcome to silgrad tower!

link That is the link to the thread with a list of the concept art we need. Unfortunatly, it's not much at the moment and the arena has already been done. But I'm sure that you can draw concept art of anything you like.

here is the thread for things that need modelling
You can always help the beyond cyrodiil community. They need much models I think.
Cool, could we get a little sample of your work ? :goodjob:
Okay, here is a list of weapon Sihlouettes that I created in Adobe Illustrator as a reference for future weapon creation. This is just a sample of the overal shape of weapons that I typically found in Oblivion and in some mods. Because of the demand for them, I included typical shapes of polearms that someone wanted to see.

[Image: weaponsihlouetesfinalwr3.th.jpg]

Hope the link worked!!!

Yay! It worked!!!
Alright! I've rolled up my sleeves and posted some Concept art I generated recently. Take a look in the Concept thread!!!

L I N K
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Infamousborlaug!
:wave: